Guess who scares the libs in `08?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Mar 10, 2006.

1. TGregg

TGregg

I mean, besides the widespread expectation that Bush is going to declare martial law, suspend the constitution and elections, reinstate the draft and send all the liberals to the already-built concentration camps.

It's none othat than John McCain, LOL.

2. ^That is hilarioius!^

Makes me want to join the DU just to drive 'em crazy (kind of what Zzzz does here, even though he's in the Dim majority, lol)..

3. We still have a constitution?

[​IMG]

4. Yes. Unless I missed it, in which case I would appreciate it if you would point out when and under what circumstances we ceased having one.

5. Have you ever read the Bill of Rights and have you read the Patriot Act? How about Guantanamo Bay, maybe you should take a visit there.

6. Maybe you should too.

To say that the Constitution has been done away with as a result of the Patriot Act and Guantanamo is a gross misrepresentation.

7. Since when does the bill of rights and the US constitution apply to non US citizens?

8. maxpi

maxpi

Bill of rights?? Constitution?? We don't need that stuff, we got Carl Marx, the UN and the world court. Geez, get with it.

9. Scares The Libs? Anyone who actually reads things and doesn't just accept the logic of some pundit or poll somewhere.

In other words, they aren't really scared of anything. Both sides know that their bases rely on them for dissemination of information so they only need to couch it as they deem valid for support. We truly have become, almost totally, a soundbite society. :)

10. According to Al Gore, its a living, breathing organism.

Consider that eavesdropping and terrorist detainee stuff as growing pains.

#10     Mar 11, 2006