Guess Who Is The Biggest Polluter In Alaska...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 2, 2013.

1. I worked with this envirobastard guy. He was AWOL from work an awful lot, it turned out he was going to court fighting developers. He couldn't be fired because he had gotten himself diagnosed with a condition and under the California rules they cannot be fired. He droned on about developers day and night but then the county proceeded to destroy a large hill, move the dirt about a quarter of a mile to the other side of a freeway, and build a building.. on fill dirt.. in earthquake country.. when asked what he thought about the environmental damage of moving a small mountain he just would assume this smug shit-eating little smile..

Some of these insane people equate public money with angelic purpose and private money all has to be from hell.. it's not much more complicated than that. How anybody carries on in business in this mess I simply do not know...

All of these agencies plead poverty, right? It is factual that the total of all the Public Sector budgets is beyond half the GNP and growing. If they have more than half the GNP going through their hands every year and they don't have enough to carry on properly then I posit that they could be given the entire GNP and still would not have enough. I also posit that most voters don't understand that if the Public Sector was given the entire GNP that there would be no surviving private sector to pay the taxes. I doubt that the WH and most of the legislators understand that..

#11     Feb 3, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

You are the one calling people "sir," buck.

Besides, everyone here knows you are a product of government AA programs and you don't know much. Every one of your posts is a testament to that.

Why don't you get on topic, troll, and tell us what you think of Fractals 'R Us posts about the government increasing taxes and taking more of the GDP. Show us that your pea brain can think about something other than attacking people here with your racist comments.

#12     Feb 3, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I posted a screenshot of my detailed results including starting and ending equity.
    You posted one massive loser one massive lie and no screenshots of starting or ending equity.

Who is it you think you're fooling here?

#13     Feb 3, 2013
  4. nobody, not 1 person , not even a sock puppet stepped up and said 99 cents journal was believable.
    Pretty amazing that of all the dipshit liberals not one not even IQ47 would go along with the ruse (of course he conveniently ignores it ever happened).

99 cent somehow thinks folloing himself reflects badly on us... what a fricken MORON, and that's being mean to morons.

#14     Feb 3, 2013
  5. "folloing himself "
    (Oh geez): fooling himself

#15     Feb 3, 2013