Guess Who Gets 17 Days Off For Christmas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 2, 2011.

1. And you're still not a major airline pilot

#51     Dec 3, 2011
  2. zdreg

zdreg

we say that about doctors. if they don't get board certified within a few years of getting their medical license , it is worth checking the reason why.

#52     Dec 3, 2011

3. If he was a big-ass pilot flying a big-ass 747 , he would have certainly told us by now, he likes details.

#53     Dec 4, 2011

4. Not so hard to believe..... the retards are sweating, jobs numbers are constantly improving, so is everything else. boner is worried.

Now is an excellent time to take that vacation, take in some sun, relax with a couple of tall cocktails and beef up a bit. :) .

Come January its going to be hard work, kick-ass campaign stuff... we have an election to tag and bag. :) .

#54     Dec 4, 2011
  5. The election is Obama's to lose now. The Presidential reelection campaign started off their campaign like this.........

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K9njHHyRI7g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man, these guys are good:D

It takes balls to face shit like that!

My curiosity is why Cain, eerr, I meant Romney did not think all his shyte would not be exposed.....crazy, just crazy!

#55     Dec 4, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't and never did want to be an airline pilot.

We've been over this before dopey. I have a much better quality of life than those guys. I don't have to join a union, I don't have to wear uniforms, I don't have a massive internal hierarchy to deal with, I work a fraction as much as they do and I don't have to put up with gay male flight attendants.

#56     Dec 4, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but be that as it may.

When are you going rise to the top of the medical profession and become a doctor?

#57     Dec 4, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't forget your meds today.

Closest aviation equivalent to "board certified" I can think of would be a type rating. I have four of them. DA10, CL60, GIV and BE40.

A 20 - 25 year old used GIV will set you back $6 - 8 million. (the market is severely depressed right now)

#58     Dec 4, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Gulfstream GIV

Manufacturer: Gulfstream
    Class: Heavy Jets
    Seating: 12 to 15
    Lavatory: full
    Cabin Dimensions: 6.20 x 7.30 x 45.10 (H-W-L)
    Storage Capacity: 169
    Max Payload: 3400 lb
    Take Off Distance: 5700ft
    Climb Rate: 4210 fpm
    Cruise Speed: 459 mph
    Maximum Range: 4200
    Cruise Altitude: 45000 ft

[​IMG]

Nice ship with quite a high ceiling. Look at that cruise alt. Not sure I would want to be in it for a short-field (5700ft) takeoff lol.

#59     Dec 4, 2011
  10. zdreg

zdreg

"Don't forget your meds today."

is that your signature line?

other people are catching on to your empty words.

#60     Dec 4, 2011