Guess Who Gets 17 Days Off For Christmas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you are stupid raised to the 5th power.

#31     Dec 3, 2011
  2. The question you asked continues to display your rather profound ignorance, but here it goes........

The medical field is otherwise called Allied Health Professions for those people who have actually been to and graduated from college.

Being a doctor is not the top of a "medical field". Being a general practitioner is different than being a surgeon is different than being a dentist is different than being an ophthalmolgist, or a urologist, or a gastroenterologist.

All of these things are in what you naively call "the medical field" Every discipline is different and distinct.

As a result your question was non sensical, but that is what is be expected considering who asked the question.:)

#32     Dec 3, 2011
  3. +1

I think Obama will also be considered a great president when he is done

#33     Dec 3, 2011
  4. I doubt it.Under the right circumstances Deval Patrick has a good shot at being President

#34     Dec 3, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

OK, so now we know YOU call it the "medical field". :D

#35     Dec 3, 2011
  6. zdreg

zdreg

#36     Dec 3, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

So what is?

Yeah so? All those positions you mentioned are still waaay above nurse. When are YOU going to have the balls and ambition (your words) to rise above nurse?

Horse shit.

You made an incredibly stupid accusation about my lacking the balls and ambition to rise to the top of my profession when I'm more or less already there. Whilst you are near the bottom of your profession.

First you repeatedly try to pretend you don't see the questions. Now, you're trying to obfuscate your way out of looking foolish. And you're failing miserably.

Just man up and admit you fucked up, then move on.

#37     Dec 3, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

He's not even done and he's already considered one of the worst.

"Earth to AK...earth to AK, is anyone home?"

#38     Dec 3, 2011
  9. There was already a major presidential poll where numerous historians ranked Obama a great president

Obama will be credited with ending Bush's depression,universal healthcare,ending 2 wars,killing Bin Laden,keeping the country safe from major terrorist attacks,protecting amercan ships from pirates like Jefferson did with the Barbary Pirates,taking out numerous terrorist ,major nuclear treaty with Russia etc

#39     Dec 3, 2011

10. You are not all there.....luke, pilots spend many many hours in the air. Explain how you found time to log on to ET for the last 9 years @ 5 posts a day whilst in the cocpit . :mad: .

#40     Dec 3, 2011