Guess Who Gets 17 Days Off For Christmas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 2, 2011.

1. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FLhQHeyOrnY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#21     Dec 3, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Say that reminds me, when are you going to have the balls and ambition (your words) to rise to the top of your profession by becoming a doctor?

#22     Dec 3, 2011
  3. Ah, yes, lucrum, the one trick pony.:D

Obama wins pardner!

#23     Dec 3, 2011
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Let me try, W???

Since you are an idiot, you don't realize that you are whining after the most vacation taking REPUBLICAN president ever???

#24     Dec 3, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

Talk about a one trick pony - are we going to have to listen to you repeat your hope over and over for the next year?

#25     Dec 3, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

The way his presidency is going, Obama is going to turn out to be the LAST black president.

#26     Dec 3, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:

Who wins in 2012 wasn't the question. Should I repeat it again?
    How about if I write it on a doctors prescription pad, would you answer the question then?

#27     Dec 3, 2011
  8. zdreg

zdreg

Bush will go down as the worst president but not for the reasons you
    libertards didn't bother to enumerate. your reasons are likely to be wrong anyway. the reason he will be considered to be one of the worse presidents will be for one reason and one reason only. he will be faulted for agreeing to the bailouts of large financial institutions.
    when asked about this he was quoted to say that he gave up his free market principles in order to save the capitalist system. in the end he gave up his free market principles,according to his own words, and didn't save american capitalism.

he is moral coward of the worst kind.

#28     Dec 3, 2011

9. You are sick , and you want a free diagnosis hopefully some free medication to go with it...... Luke ?

and don't repeat it '' again '' .:p .

#29     Dec 3, 2011
  10. are you insinuating that God might have given W a bad advice?

#30     Dec 3, 2011