Guess Who Gets 17 Days Off For Christmas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 2, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Yup. Barack and Me-chelle are taking another Hawaiian vacation on the taxpayers dime.

On Saturday, December 17th, 2011, the President will travel to Honolulu, Hawaii. He will return to Washington, DC on Monday, January 2nd, 2012. ...

...no public events are scheduled during the trip. ...

2. Another picture of him wearing flip flops, God save the queen.

3. Would this bother you if it were President McCain taking a vacation in Hawaii for 17 days? Something tells me no.

4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yep. It should be hard to believe a Republiturd wants to bring up vacation days when we can still remember the last guy (a Repub) set the world's record for Presidential vacation time off but they really are that stupid.

The OP should look at the vacation time off set up by Speaker Boner.

5. pspr

pspr

I should just put you on ignore since your posts are getting more stupid by the day.

6. pspr

pspr

I think Obama and MeChelle take the cake for spending our money on their vactions. Hell, MeChelle spent nearly half a million of our dollars just so she could take off on one of her vactions a few hours before Barack was to leave.

You liberals are really not very bright, are you?

7. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Flt9K8vlJGE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. rew

rew

Good. Any proper conservative would want Obama to take a vacation 365 days a year, for as long as he is President.

9. pspr

pspr

Good point but couldn't he go some place that isn't so expensive?

I guess it is a pittance compared to what he could be spending in D.C.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Obama will sink into history as the biggest abuser of taxpayer money the world has ever seen. He is lazy and incompetent and detached from the important business of the country. The man couldn't give a fuck what the unemployment rate is or what his anti-American wife is spending vacationing around the world.

They're the schvartza version of King Louis and Marie Antionette and Newt is Maximilien François Marie Isidore de Robespierre.

We're going to need a large wicker basket. :D

#10     Dec 2, 2011