Guess Which President Has Been Best for Stocks?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The jobs chart, a ship that's sunk can't really sink anymore.
    He did nothing in particular to stop the jobs hemorrhage, it would have stopped on it's own had he done nothing. And we'd be 800 billion less in debt to boot.
    If his other...uh..."accomplishments" are so great, why is the economy still so bad? Even Odumbo himself grades his performance here as an "incomplete".
    (which in the real world = an F) And he's a lying arrogant narcissist. Why would you or anyone else try give give him a better grade than what he gives himself?

The reality is a chia pet with a necktie could have done just as well.
    [​IMG]
    I don't like Romney much more than you do. But he is a successful business man even if you don't like how he became successful. Obama is STILL an empty suit affirmative action, pot head stoner. The "choomer" in Chief so to speak.

We desperately need someone that at least has a clue about economics.
    YOU know more about economics than Obama.

#21     Sep 8, 2012
  2. For the righties: the usual Dem position is to clean up the messes the Reps leave behind. Forgotten now is the fact the deficits were spiraling out of control under Bush the First, and Clinton's first acts were to get that under control by raising taxes. He almost lost in 96 because of that.
    Obama has done what he needed to clean up the truly awesome, spectacular disaster left him by Bush the Second. He will, like Clinton, almost lose because of that cleanup, but he won't actually lose, much as you'd like that to be the case.
    In short, I got news for you guys: he ain't gonna just be your janitor. Sorry.

#22     Sep 8, 2012
  3. You and AK need to let up!

It has already been a horrible week for them, with them being whipped and all. Let em rest.:D

#23     Sep 8, 2012
  4. That one finally sunk in. Sorry to all the others who have tried to tell me. I get it. I'm cool.

#24     Sep 8, 2012
  5. wjk

wjk

The stock market prefers Ben.

#25     Sep 8, 2012
  6. Which means it's better for the country to pay the fools to stay home and do nothing for 6 years.

#26     Sep 8, 2012

7. fdr didn't fix anything except the price of gold.:D

#27     Sep 8, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

There in lies one of the main problems with congress, besides no term limits. It should not be a full time salaried job with benefits. NOT what the founders intended, and for good reason. The same common sense should apply to state legislators as well.

#28     Sep 8, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Says the guy who just put us all on ignore because he was whipped. :D

#29     Sep 8, 2012
  10. who romney has promised to fire.

#30     Sep 8, 2012