Guess what is happening in the picture

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by Pekelo, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

[​IMG]

Alright, I will tell you, a divorcing couple is trying to divide their crypto assets in court.

Oh, my bad, did I say crypto? I meant Beanie babies.

2. AR15

AR15

Marriage is a scam

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Marriage is a basically a business contract.

4. AR15

AR15

One that I and many other smart, wealthy men will never enter

Clubber Lang likes this.
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, you wouldn't marry Kim Kardashian/Taylor Swift/name any successful/profession/rich/good looking women?

It is a trope only men can be the rich/successful one...

6. AR15

AR15

im not a used car kinda guy, kim has a sex tape and her mother helped her lose her virginity at like 14

and in all honesty i dont really like long term relationships im more of a date for a month or so and find a new one. i cant see my self being with one woman for the rest of my life

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

You know, divorce does exist. You missed my point completely though... Last sentence of the previous post.

8. AR15

AR15

Yes you are correct. Men aren’t always the more successful one. But generally women don’t date down. The richest women in the world got it from their fathers or ex-husbands (in most cases)

If divorce courts were fair and prenups worked maybe. But even then I’m not taking the chance

9. mlawson71

mlawson71

Is this a real thing that happened?

10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yes, the couple divorcing in the late 90s couldn't divide the collection so the judge made them split it in the court room.

The caption reads:

Nov 5, 1999, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA: Attorney Frank Totti looks over papers while his client Frances Mountain sorts out Beanie Babies with her ex-husband Harold Mountain in Judge Gerald Hardcastle’s Family Courtroom in Las Vegas November 5. The couple, who were divorced four months ago, were ordered to divide up the collection valued at $2,500 to $5000 but were unable to do so by themselves. The collection was ordered spread on the court floor and divided up one by one under the supervision of Family Court Judge Hardcastle.

#10     Apr 28, 2021
    mlawson71 likes this.