Guess the Poster

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Arthur Deco, Jul 26, 2009.

1. SmartyMarty, same goes for you.

Fourth hint: he is an insufferable braggart about material things. Maybe had nothing when he was a kid? Only one pair of shoes? Hand-me-down clothes? Bunked with three other siblings in one room? Other brats always stole his marbles? Is nothing unless he owns something? The bigger the braggart the less the real accomplishment. The most wildly successful people in the world are humble.

#11     Jul 26, 2009
  2. Fifth and final hint, Joseph Goebbels could have taken storytelling lessons from this guy. They share a common standard: the more outrageous, the better. I think we're done, thanks to all for participating!

#12     Jul 26, 2009
  3. martymjp

martymjp

The posts are absolutely annoying. It is too bad the moderators never pull them.

#13     Jul 26, 2009
  4. Yes, there are days I am tempted to become a sponsor so I can become an even bigger asshole than I am. And get negative threads about me suppressed.

#14     Jul 26, 2009

5. Starts with an L and ends with a 2, you should have also added that, While he _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ other peoples _ _ _ _ _ _ _. When offered _ _ _ to provide a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ statement he bobbed and weaved more than Ali vs. Foreman.

#15     Jul 26, 2009
  6. From all accounts, "Alexander the Great" wasn't particularly humble.

Someone did steal his marbles as a kid.
    That's what I heard from some guy in a bar, anyway.

Thought it was a bit odd, this guy claimed to know him personally, when he's been dead for thousands of years, but I digress.

#16     Jul 27, 2009