Gub's ES Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Bakinec, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bakinec

Bakinec

This is so hard to do, though.

I'll scale back to 5 lots.

I really value your concern though, Ras!

Thanks a lot for looking out))

#11     Aug 25, 2009
  2. No, it's not hard to do. You're attempting to jump from Pop Warner football to the NFL without any training in between. Does that sounds like a well planned idea?

I'm only concerned because you SOUNDED like a guy who had his head on straight and was dedicated to learning and becoming a real pro, but now I get the sense that you are just gambling with your small acct hoping for the big score.

Good luck Gub, you are gonna need it my friend.

#12     Aug 25, 2009
  3. Bakinec

Bakinec

You're right. It'll be terrible for me to let my inquisitiveness go to waste simply because of my impatience.

I'll scale back to one contract. Three at most.

You put my head on straight, man. I need that sometimes. Thanks for being the one to do it!

#13     Aug 25, 2009
  4. A big reason a lot fail at trading is NOT because it's THAT difficult, it's because they run out of funds before they've given themselves the OPPORTUNITY to make it.

The learning part takes a lot of time and effort but once you have a method, its not that hard to sit there and wait and then execute

#14     Aug 25, 2009
  5. Bakinec

Bakinec

Can you believe me if I say I truly know that, and yet was going against it? Psychology is a b****!

I got to be disciplined, starting from now!

Again, thanks for straightening me out, man!

#15     Aug 25, 2009
  6. People underestimate the power that their "demons" can play before setting off to be a trader. You gotta work at it, everyday, every moment you set up to place a trade. Training yourself (or re-training for many) is very tough but essential for long term success in trading.

#16     Aug 25, 2009
  7. Bakinec

Bakinec

Amen!

Sometimes the obvious is too obvious.

#17     Aug 25, 2009
  8. Bakinec

Bakinec

Wow.

Damn. I didn't think there would be that much volume midday.

I missed the volume cycle turning point at 1330-1345.

DAMN!!!

Gotta sit at the screen the whole day.

#18     Aug 25, 2009
  9. Bakinec

Bakinec

At 1000 got stopped in at 2425, stopped out at 2525 1 min later. Kicking myself in the head now. Should've had a 1 tick stop.

I'll be posting my trades in the ES Journal from now on. If a moderator sees this, plz delete this thread. Thank you! Just don't see the point of having an individual thread now.

#19     Aug 26, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.