GT to 32 ?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by razor99, Mar 26, 2007.

1. razor99

razor99

breakout play....

2. S2007S

S2007S

from 10 in July to 30+, is a 200% jump, I think it already broke out.

3. razor99

razor99

i sold at 31.94.. was in at 31.34 pre-mkt...

4. squeeze22

squeeze22 Guest

This guy is too funny. First discrimination now he posts things after the fact. Can someone say bull shit artist. Or is it PIKER.

5. razor99

razor99

squeeze,
    i made the post at exactly 9:30 just after i bought. so it was impossible for me to post that after the fact..i actually posted with the hopes of you seeing.this way i might be able to teach you something..its quite obvious you could'nt trade if your life depended on it. if you could trade,you would'nt be posting such negativity/ your negativity comes from some where and i will bet you dollars for donuts it come's from your lousy trading..if you want,i will tech you to trade for a small fee. let me know and i will get in touch with you. worse case,i will keep you from getting your head handed to you like you have been doing.
    also,instead of you going to a pawn shop to hock your jewelery in order to pay off some of your margin call,come to me first,i will pay you fair market value for your jewelery or you can just give it to me as a down payment for the trading lessons i will give you.i will work around your schedule as well. for example,your job at 711 ends at 7:00 pm. i will meet you from 7:30 to 8:00 monday's and thursdays. also,if you can,bring me a few lottery tickets on the house if you can..
    thanks