GS Vol

Discussion in 'Options' started by straddler, May 19, 2005.

1. da-net

da-net

Thanks for the info. I was just looking at it for a possible fib retracement (50%) over the next few day back up in the range of 98.80. Looks like the selling has been too great. Thinking of some directional calls probably jun 95 or maybe jul 95. My only concern is this is one serious ugly chart and it is very obvious that the bears have been in control for the past few days. How about giving me your thoughts after looking at the chart? Do you think it is time for a pullback? Or do you think the bears are going to push it down more?

• gs.jpg
      File size:
      85.5 KB
      Views:
    #11     May 26, 2005
  2. Watching the close. Stock down even as market goes higher. Obvious distribution in this pup. It will probably trade in tight range until the next shoe drops.

#12     May 26, 2005
  3. da-net

da-net

With MWD announcing that they see a 15 to 20% reduction in earnings over the same period in 2004 and BSC, LEH, and GS reporting this week....Do you think these decreased earnings will be seen by all those reporting this week?

#13     Jun 13, 2005
  4. In the equity and fixed income underwritings, the answer is yes. If GS had a decent quarter of trading, that could cushion the fall. IMHO.:p

#14     Jun 13, 2005