GS still > 100

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by PocketChange, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Should drop like a rock... < 80 this week..

2. jsv416

jsv416

warren buffet probably spit his dentures out in his coffee when he saw that the house defeated the bill.

3. He is dazzed and confused walking around the streets of Omaha tonight, with messy hair and crooked glasses, wrinkled soiled suit, all while eating some cotton candy!!! :eek:

:D :D :D

4. jem

jem

I wonder how much of that 700 today was GS liquidating positions to meets its debts and or margin requirements.

5. GG1972

GG1972

I ve said it often in my stock room chats but just to share with you guys

"karma is a bitch"

remember all those times when stocks went against you even when everything (technical analysis or fundamental analysis was right ) or you were stopped out for a penny--LEH< MER< GS all bitches of the trade.

I am glad and proud of the politicians today, this is what America is all about. I am an immigrant--no not a poor immigrant but doing ok formyself. In my country I can tell you frankly I wouldnt blink an eye if the vote was bought but today brings me new faith in democracy. Go America!! I know the lady is smiling :)

Maybe we might go thru hard times but let these bastards know what hard times are like.

6. more like his lifetime supply of see's candies and coca cola!