Group purchase of one high quality trading course

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by geth03, Aug 11, 2018.

1. geth03

geth03

Hi all,

I would like to purchase a high quality trading course but cant afford it myself at the moment so im looking for partners to split the costs.

More information etc on the course i can give you per PM if you are interested.

I will only take 1 or 2 partners for this and then not share with someone else.

Regards

2. snilson

snilson

high quality? wtf

3. henry76

henry76

Would the information regarding the quality of this course come from the vendors of said course? ( like a lamb to the slaughter)

777 likes this.
  4. jharmon

jharmon

If the course is good value for money then you'd buy it. Perhaps the course is trying to sell you "the dream".

Clearly you are way undercapitalized to afford it and actually trade, so you will fail anyway.

No soup for you. Come back 1 year (after you've got some capital behind you)

bullmarket79 likes this.
  5. smallfil

smallfil

There is an abundance of trading courses, DVDs, books at reasonably cheap prices. Most you can find on Ebay and at times, Amazon. I would suggest you research thoroughly, whoever is teaching the trading course. Better still, go to You Tube and check the trading videos for that course if it is available then, you can better decide if that is what you want. Most trading teachers have You Tube videos. A good thing to check out if they actually, know what they are supposed to teach you!

6. _eug_

_eug_

OP pm'd me august 2017 trying to sell me trading courses and also offering to mentor me..... Just a heads up.

Not sure why he is still looking to buy even more courses if he is offering mentorship to random ppl by PM.

henry76 likes this.
  7. smallfil

smallfil

Most traders would be selling their books, DVDs, trading manuals because you accumulate a bunch of them during the journey to trading proficiency. If he is good enough as a trader and offering to be a mentor, why is he buying more trading courses?

8. _eug_

_eug_

My thoughts exactly...

9. smallfil

smallfil

You can even just go to You Tube watch all the trading videos to your heart's content and take notes and become a competent trader atleast, without spending a cent! All you need is to spend some time learning!

10. Simples

Simples

BS Alert! Buyer Beware!!

#10     Aug 11, 2018