Group of blacks beat and rob 2 white kids- on Youtube

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Jan 28, 2011.

1. No, they commit interracial crime at about 12x the frequency whites do.

Further, we are stuck collaterally paying for the damages of the crimes, interracial or not (prosecution, incarceration, corrections, healthcare, property damage, etc).

#21     Jan 28, 2011
  2. This thread would make a lot more sense if the MSM was the only way to gain access to the news. Seeing that there actually is freedom for the press the only conclusion I can make of this thread is that you have a racial bias.

#22     Jan 28, 2011
  3. That's an incoherent conclusion. The rational conclusion is rather that the MSM is actually the party with the racial bias.

#23     Jan 28, 2011
  4. That's funny my idea of warning shots consists of 2 to the chest and one to the head.

A little grey matter here a little grey matter there and I bet they'd get the message.
    what's that NAACP motto "a mind is a terrible thang to waste"

#24     Jan 28, 2011
  5. If this guy happened to have a firearm and blew the pack of mongrels away, the DOJ would be on him quicker than you could blink and it would be being sold as a "hate crime".

#25     Jan 28, 2011
  6. That includes violent crimes, and murders. Black on white murders happen at several multiples of white on black murders. Same with other violent crimes- robbery, rape, assault, etc.

You are trying to isolate intraracial violent crime, which is of course also higher by many multiples in said communities. However you are ignoring interracial violent crime which are committed disproportionately by nonwhites. No hate, just facts.

#26     Jan 28, 2011
  7. Eight

Eight

It's not that complicated. Stay the hell away from Blacks. The politicians have stacked the deck against Whites and the politicians stir up racial hatred among the Blacks all the time. Welfare never can pay enough so Blacks subsidize it with crime.

I moved in '09 from an area that had a huge influx of Blacks and my quality of life is immensely higher. Whites have the quality music, the quality jobs, the quality culture, the quality language, the quality food, the quality cars, the quality schools, the quality medical services... so get the f^&k away from the Blacks because they don't have any of those things and they never will afaik...

#27     Jan 29, 2011
  8. Eight

Eight

When it comes down to gangs in Los Angeles the Mexicans are way badder than the Blacks. I had Mexican Mafia friends and neighbors, they were a pain in the ass as neighbors go but I never felt like they hated me or would do violence for nothing... The Blacks on the other hand, forget it, always trying to start something with Whites, they HATE Whites and their political leaders encourage it.. so far it's gotten them nothing substantial, go figure...

Blacks are sort of the biggest joke in the USA. Mexicans come across the border and work their asses off and buy properties and have business and all, meanwhile Blacks have had decades of Civil Rights political stuff and the typical one owns nothing and lives in terror of their own psychopathic grand children...

#28     Jan 29, 2011
  9. Now THIS is the way to round up all the ******* Stromfront kids and get them back home! :D

#29     Jan 29, 2011
  10. That part of your statement is just an opinion not supported in any way by fact. Here is my opinion; from jazz, blues, soul rock, rap and pop the black influence is massive and incredibly pervasive.

#30     Jan 29, 2011