Group of blacks beat and rob 2 white kids- on Youtube

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Jan 28, 2011.

1. 76 percent of the U.S. is White (European-American) and they committed only 29.5 percent of the murders. On the other hand, Black and Hispanic minorities combined constitute 21 percent of the population, yet they committed a staggering 68.7 percent of the murders in the U.S. This means, on a per capita basis, a Black person is 12.3 times as likely to commit murder as a White person.

In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S. .3 million of the 6.6 million violent crimes committed in the U.S. each year are interracial. Between 1964 and 1994, more than 45,000 people were killed in interracial murders in the U.S., compared to 58,000 Americans killed in Vietnam and 38,000 killed in Korea. Over 95% of these interracial murders were blacks killing whites.

what's bothers me most is that we feed 50% of them with our taxes

#11     Jan 28, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Unfortunately the last guy who posted such factual statistics eventually ended up getting banned. A shame really.

#12     Jan 28, 2011
  3. One of the most dangerous things you can do is fire a gun in the air. That bullet is going to come down somewhere and can kill as easily as any other bullet. And YOU are responsible for it.

If you, or an innocent third party, is in imminent danger of death or grave bodily bodily harm, shoot your attacker and keep shooting until he's no longer a threat.

If you're not in imminent danger, do NOT shoot in the air or anywhere else.

#13     Jan 28, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

I can hear the liberals here saying now, "No no take it away, it isn't true, it's a right wing lie, just another right wing conspiracy. Move along, nothing to see here."

#14     Jan 28, 2011
  5. Sounds right but actually an old wives tale, statistically. (On the way down, the bullet reaches terminal velocity and can fall no faster... and with the mass of the bullet being small, unlikely to cause a fatal wound.... though possible the bullet hit a child in the head.)

#15     Jan 28, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

Well, yes and no.
    http://mythbustersresults.com/episode50

#16     Jan 28, 2011
  7. Typically, a bullet on the way down will strike at about 150-300ft/s. That, as you pointed out, is considerably less than muzzle velocity, but still enough to kill. A bullet traveling at just 20% of rated muzzle velocity of the typical 9mm handgun can penetrate the skull of a child or the abdomen of an adult.

http://www.mlnlaw.com/Articles/Four...fle-Fired-into-the-Air-on-New-Years-Eve.shtml

Either shoot your attacker, or don't shoot at all.

#17     Jan 28, 2011
  8. Larson

Larson Guest

The purpose of your weapon is to keep you out of " imminent danger". Sorry pal, I am going to look out for No. 1. The reason the comment was made is because of two incidents of young men, one I am familiar with and the other being my step-son. In the case of the step-son, he is 6'3" and beat several of the punks
    with his bare hands, by himself. No weapon required. I understand not everyone is capable of doing that as the video shows. The other was an attempted carjacking aborted by the .357 fired verticle out the window. Case closed.

#18     Jan 28, 2011
  9. You're right. Endangering innocent lives by shooting into the air is definitely "looking out for number one."

If you don't have the discipline to hold your fire when required, or the balls to shoot your attacker when necessary, you shouldn't carry a gun. Case closed.

#19     Jan 28, 2011
  10. If it's any consultation they are mostly killing each other.

#20     Jan 28, 2011