Grob109/Spydertrader

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bali_survivor, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Baron brought back signatures?

:D

#51     Apr 8, 2008
  2. Hmm. I'm guessing you live somewhere well below the Equator.

#52     Apr 8, 2008
  3. No it's not hard. My burden is easy. Just a paradigm shift away.

Jesus:)

#53     Apr 8, 2008
  4. The transfer value of one true idea has no end or limit. As the student consolidates his learning he begins to see the transfer value of what he has learned. Its potential is literally staggering.

In the longitudinal (or horizontal) plane, the true equality of all men in the Sonship appears to involve almost endless time. But we know that time is only an artifact introduced as a learning aid.

A miracle is a learning device which lessens the need for time. The sudden shifts from horizontal to vertical perception which the miracle entails introduces an interval from which the doer and the receiver both emerge much farther along in time than they would otherwise have been.

The combo is overpowering.

Jesus

#54     Apr 9, 2008

5. I object to the fact that >700 morons clicked on the jpg link expecting an image other than what is displayed.

No, I didn't click.

#55     Apr 10, 2008
  6. I used to wonder about that, but I think that when an image (or other object) is attached, then linked back to the specific URL of the post so that it will show, anytime that page is viewed the hit counter for the image will increment. In this case, the image link does not have to be clicked.

#56     Apr 14, 2008
  7. My computer must be defective. It has the Shift key but the Paradigm key is missing.

#57     Apr 17, 2008
  8. astral

astral

Without a DOUBT, THE most enlightened post of you.

The irony doesn't get better than this, believe me:D

#58     Apr 18, 2008