Grob109/Spydertrader

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bali_survivor, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Good work taking him out of the 20 % favorable that participated in the polling.

At some point you will catch on to what I am saying.

My posts are largely humourous.

What does an ET poll represent? What does any poll represent?

This thread is a long slow curve.

thunderdog is digging another hole with yet another person, Pabst. His current demands of a neutral independent person are like those of many thread starters who have questions of me.

I prefer to post in threads on a topic I relate to. There the SOL types flame me.

When a person starts a thread to question me, I do respond and post where that person is. sometimes there is movement towards better trading. Most often the person is just adapting a piece of something into what he already does.

You are just a glib smart ass who missed the point and you have a short fuse and you have blown your wad already. (this is colonial chat for shooting a cannon)

Polls don't mean shit in ET since they are not SRS's. They are just humousous undertakings by shitheads. Obviously, I use the results to make a joke of detractors.

Think about this great thread started by the management to transfer Maria's bullshit of another thread that was management oriented and complimentary to management. She and the management's action are also a joke.

#41     Sep 8, 2006
  2. thanks for the humor. there are 50,000 or so members, about all of them did not express an opinion. You didn't vote either.

#42     Sep 8, 2006
  3. "4 out of 5 people think what I post is bullshit "

Doh!

That's 80%...

Were we to get an actual vote of all 50K members, my guess is over 80% would think what you post is BS if determined by those 50K members reading your posts.

Oh, and I surely did "vote"....that much is obvious.

#43     Sep 8, 2006
  4. Thunderdog, I have to let you in on a secret.

the vast majority of people (of the 50,000 past or present members) do ot read or even give a shit about me or the paradigm shift I advocate.

Nobody cares.

Pabst is one of those who simply knows how to trade and make money and enjoy ET in his areas of interest. He doesn't care about the dilemma you have created.

There are many many ways to trade. What I do is just a speck in the universe.

Keep posting here; it is good to vent. Jog too.

#44     Sep 8, 2006
  5. Good work taking him out of the 20 % favorable that participated in the polling.

He took himself out by his actions or inactions, not I.

At some point you will catch on to what I am saying.

Oh I catch what you are saying, I just throw it back where it belongs.

My posts are largely humourous.

Yes, they are laughable, but most folks are laughing at you, not with you.

What does an ET poll represent?

The opinions of those who voted.

What does any poll represent?

Are you just playing ignorant of polls?

This thread is a long slow curve.

Not really. More like a long slow slug to your gut.

thunderdog is digging another hole with yet another person, Pabst. His current demands of a neutral independent person are like those of many thread starters who have questions of me.

Thunderdog is not the issue, you are, and the nonsense you post.

I prefer to post in threads on a topic I relate to. There the SOL types flame me.

You are easily flammable, given the BS you post.

When a person starts a thread to question me, I do respond and post where that person is.

You know where a person is relative to your own BS positions expressed in your posts?

Deep in your own BS, you evaluate others?

Madness...

sometimes there is movement towards better trading. Most often the person is just adapting a piece of something into what he already does.

Rarely. If they do improve, it is their own volition, not from your nonsense.

You are just a glib smart ass who missed the point and you have a short fuse and you have blown your wad already.

More name calling, par for the course. That is after all, what you do when challenged on your BS.

Polls don't mean shit in ET since they are not SRS's. They are just humousous undertakings by shitheads. Obviously, I use the results to make a joke of detractors.

So you are the "non-shithead."

Hubris.

Think about this great thread started by the management to transfer Maria's bullshit of another thread that was management oriented and complimentary to management. She and the management's action are also a joke.

Everyone is a shithead who criticizes you, and the action of the management is a joke.

Really, you megalomania is unending.

#45     Sep 8, 2006
  6. ZZZZZZZzzzzz

very enjoyable.

how come you skipped some parts?

will you ask me what parts?

Keep up the posting.

#46     Sep 8, 2006
  7. Troll.

#47     Sep 8, 2006
  8. So the stratified random sampling is not in your bag of tricks.

don't worry about it.

The paradigm shift is tough fo people to consider. Especially if it counters their beliefs.

The various themes people think up to flame me are almost as different as the paradigm shift that they ae encountering in my posts.

It is a big swing from betting to considering what the potential of the market is on any given day.

How can something so different even begin to soak in if a person can't make any money by betting?

Does it have to lead to anger though or assigning me roles that are very uncommon in a person's day to day experience.

I can't imagine a person reading my stuff and seeing a monkey talking in a hard to understand way.

The messianic picture another person has of me is something that I would believe would be hard to conjure up.

Maria was ripping out two liner after two liner for over a page. Was it like reloading a clip and putting up another target?

So the paradigm shift is a hot button, maybe. The textual stuff is
    does require several reads. I know that. It is different and being different is a pain on two fronts. Content and style.

The combo is overpowering.

Anyway, I am so glad that it is possible for others to get it and pass it along wave after wave.

pm BO gotta go (lon

#48     Sep 8, 2006
  9. Troll.

#49     Sep 8, 2006
  10. ¿uo ƃuıoƃ llıʇs sı uɐɯ ʎǝɥsɹǝɥ ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ʇıɥs sıɥʇ ʇsıɹɥɔ ƃuıʞɔnɟ snsǝɾ

#50     Apr 8, 2008