Grob, his methods and his followers

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by bundlemaker, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slacker

slacker

You probably thought Franz Shoar of Traders International was making $150K a day and defended his 'determination' in spite of those who said he was a fraud. Did you believe David Scheuermann was only working in his own self interest in bringing the fraud at TI to daylight...

None of Hershey's followers have said that they use his futures method to trade or achieve the results he boasts.

easyrider said he does not rely on SCT.

Spydertrader uses the Hershey equity method with success but also said he is not yet able to trade using the futures method.

Laz from last years Hershey thread said he is no longer trading but hopes to raise some money and 'try again' soon.

And it goes on and on.

Credibility for a trader is easily achieved. Post the results. He has 8 years of posting the same BS and no success. He doesn't trade futures himself... Why not?

He said he is making videos of his trading. Swell, where are the real time results over several days? Not videos of selected winning days. No more charts with trend lines drawn after the close of the market please.

The Jack Hershey Method for trading futures as described on ET does not work.

Prove me wrong. Post some results other than you 'hope it works', or you 'think it might work'.

#21     Sep 24, 2006
  2. Something is not congruent in your writings. If Spyder is a success, than Jacks 8 yrs of posting for transference IS a success.

When was the last time anyone you helped out made more that 100% their first year and better their second year? If thats not a success than what is? Remember, he never said it was easy. JUST POSSIBLE.

BTW, hypothetically, if spyder knew 60% of what jack was talking about and already geting these unbelievable returns, think of the returns if he understood the other 40%..........

#22     Sep 24, 2006
  3. slacker

slacker

I believe the approach used to trade equities the way Spydertrader is doing does work.

Please reread my statement:

Do you know of anyone who has traded futures successfully using the Hershey Method as described on ET?

Do you trade futures using the Hershey Method? So, how is it going?

Thank you.

#23     Sep 24, 2006
  4. I have not been able to succesfully trade the ES even though that doesnt mean its not POSSIBLE.

I know Spyder has been trading futures with profits in the ET chat room when I was there the few times. Not sct but still making money.

#24     Sep 24, 2006
  5. slacker

slacker

Spyder has said in an earlier post that he is not trading the futures method completely as taught by Hershey.

Thank you.

#25     Sep 24, 2006
  6. I just thought I would mention this for the record...

Except for the issue of accuracy, I really don't care what you people think...but

I am a retired professional. I used to manage money..I still trade futures. I do not trade equities. I do not trade bonds ( I own physicals).

I have used Sypdertrader's method to trade equities, just to see if it would work..It worked. If I had wanted to make a living with it, I am confident that I could..

I have used Jack's method for futures, again just to see what it would do. It worked. I found it challenging however to keep my focus "continuously" when trading...if there is any criticism of it, that would be my comment...

You see, you folks are amateurs and for the most part you folks have trouble concentrating for 5 minutes without having your attention drift :D

Today I trade several days a week, whenever I want to make some extra spending money. I still use some of the concepts from Jack's system as they improved my performance by about 50% which to me is quite significant...

In my opinion, it is often the case, that posters who have negative things to say about Jack's system or Spydertrader's system are people who would not be able to make consistent money with ANY system...because they just don't have what it takes..It becomes a kind of "sour grapes" statement by people who just don't have an aptitude for this profession and are unwilling to come to grips with the facts.

Thanks.
    Steve

#26     Sep 24, 2006
  7. Okay before I go out today, I have one more thought on this subject.

It seems to me that those of you who don't have the talent to make Jack's or Spyder's system work MIGHT possible make a few dollars with Trader28's method (Simple Profitable Method)...That method is simple to the extreme, using just a couple of moving averages and MACD. The rules are so simple that even an idiot (sorry) could follow the directions.

Another very simple system was published a while back by "nopmplease" (Emini Divergence). Again it is VERY basic, using only a couple of indicators and rules..

I would say however that if you can't make one of these VERY SIMPLE SYSTEMS work, you ought to come to grips with the fact that this just isn't your game, and head back to whatever work you used to do...

Good luck
    Steve

#27     Sep 24, 2006
  8. Tums

Tums

you have been around since 2002. I am surprised you are so out of it.

#28     Sep 24, 2006
  9. EatShootLeave

EatShootLeave Guest

You realize you have no credibility whatsoever, right? I mean, any normal human being would have slunk away with shame after lying about their relatives dying on 9/11. Yet, since you were caught, you've posted several self-important messages as some kind of authority on various matters. Either, you're in denial about what you said, or you're just a liar. Give us the two names, or a link to an obituary so we can believe you.

When reading your posts, the words "overly impressive" strike me. Maybe in your first step towards any shred of credibility, you should post statistics on your success trading the Hershey methods (I have no "dog in the hunt" on this matter; I'm open to being educated). Clearly, you have been able to translate hundreds of pages of obfuscated writing into a profitable trading technique. Very impressive... so instead of telling everyone how stupid they are, maybe you can play Diogenes for a few minutes.

#29     Sep 24, 2006
  10. Tums

Tums

you have the right to be skeptical about what he said, but to be respectful, please leave his relatives and 911 out of your witch hunt.

#30     Sep 24, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.