Grob has gone for good?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Champion, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Grob has left for the last time .. yet again. Has he gone for good?

I noticed Grob posted back a while that in effect he had been cut up to shit in surgey. Has he left because hes an oldtimer who is not going to last all that much longer?

Or has he accepted defeat because he can't take it anymore? Lordly (and in various former aliases) has relentlessly hunted down Grob and pounded the living fuck out of him and his SCT so-called.

What is the psychology of those in this struggle?

2. I think it's just politics. Jack seems like he wants to run a Boy Scout camp of trading and some commie bastards or somebody don't want people learning. Or people are making money with Jack's ideas and don't want new players... some think the attacks come from Jack himself and are intended to draw attention to.... drumroll... Jack! Considering the weird /abusive [it seemed abusive to me] way of writing that Jack has [had] I would not put it past him... maybe Jack managed to just drive somebody nuts with his new agey psych writing :D

3. I get the feeling that Jack leaves ET each year as a Resolution. Cannot stand the lack of attention and praise though...

4. Six years after Jack joined ET, he is still a topic. That's an achievement no one else has accomplished here. Bravo, Jack.