grinding day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by david666, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Ok the week prior then ?

Look I'm done arguing you trade your style and ill trade mine that simple

#11     Feb 25, 2011
  2. the reason i was giving you shit, was if you're going to post something, and actually be right about it, at least tell us why you predicted that so some of us may benefit and learn from it in the future.

#12     Feb 26, 2011
  3. And the reason I was giving you shit is I thought you were being rude to be rude

How about we start over and just talk trading ?

#13     Feb 26, 2011
  4. Blotto

Blotto

To ask the people here to put aside ego and concentrate on self improvement is to invite disappointment. I've only seen a few of your posts but it is apparent to me that you know what is what. While it is admirable to share your success with others who are worthy and may derive just benefit, I respectfully ask whether it is best to share indiscriminately in public for the benefit of those who are too ignorant to appreciate and will abuse you in return.

I appreciate how exciting your discoveries are and how tempting it is to share with others in the hope you can help them. Unfortunately the vast majority are unsuitable for this profession and cannot and will not do what is necessary to earn the right to progress. If you wish to mentor, may I suggest you do so with people who are personally known to you and have demonstrated potential which justifies your investment in them.

The market is not a democracy and it saddens me to see true talent ridiculed by the peanut gallery who cannot comprehend let alone appreciate the qualities required for true success in this business. Such is the curse of modernity where privileges are not earned but demanded as some sort of entitlement.

#14     Feb 26, 2011
  5. Blotto

Blotto

Listen, hey! What you are asking is perverse. In addition to live calls you expect a proficient trader to share their reasoning! What do you offer to trade in return? Disgusting.

In other words you will abuse those who can get it right in some sort of sick game where you withhold your approval unless these successful individuals gift to you what has taken them years of endless, painful, challenging endeavour to earn! Who are you to dictate this?

If you understood what was possible and aspired to anything greater than what you are you would ask to sit at the feet of those who knew as a humble student with no expectation other than to learn more about yourself and the subject you wish to study.

#15     Feb 26, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Too much drama.

#16     Feb 26, 2011
  7. No, your dumbass posts pop up on the homepage. The topic "grinding day" actually looked interesting. It brought Lescor's journal to mind and SILLY ME.....I actually thought it could be related.

Lo and behold, once I click the link....sure enough it's "david the anti-christ" taking up valuable bandwidth on this site.

#17     Feb 27, 2011
  8. +++1
    May be he should try to buy those 50% yearly return trading system from abcxxx-trading.com, it only cost 5K and money return guarantee.

The true is that the profitable trader will not share anything of their edge here, those sell are those unprofitable trader - Stop telling me you already made hundred of millions and now you just want to give back and teach.. BS !!!!

#18     Feb 27, 2011
  9. I agree with what you're saying, however...
    be careful making such long-winded posts on ET on subjects that matter very little (i.e. idiots trolling and showing disrespect to other strangers you don't personally know). I believe Jack Hershey once started out like you. It's a dangerous path.

#19     Feb 27, 2011