GreenTraderTax deleted and says goodbye

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by truncheon, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. ...one of the most cogent posts ever on Elite.

I would agree with your numbers as I spent over 13 year in marketing/business development with such firms as Sun Microsystems, Xerox and Apple Computer to name a few. Having participated in online advertising, (similar and different from Elite) with many companies and knowing a little about eyeball retention rates and "true" numbers...I think your numbers are very close to being true.

I might add, I was very disappointed to read Robert Green's comments as I know him personally and I believe he has been nothing but helpful and honorable with my firms traders and helping me as well.

rttrader1 -

#51     Oct 27, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Mr. Green.....
    I found all of your posts enlightening and helpful. Matter of fact I will call your company on advice for next year's taxes since it will be the first year I officially will trade full time exclusively. Don't let this stuff scare you away. Everyone gets their posts deleted from time to time including myself.:)

#52     Oct 27, 2003
  3. Baron is right. He can delete whatever he wants. I think he has lessened the value of this site but that's his choice. Poorer business decisions have been made.

Good luck to the new accounting firm. They'll need it.

And, some advice to them. Keep feeding the meters. You know NOW what will happen if you don't.

#53     Oct 27, 2003
  4. One point for Baron ...

#54     Oct 27, 2003
  5. Boomer

Boomer

it is too bad when elite delete helpful information. i enjoy going back through old posts and gaining insight to trading. tax issues are very important to traders, and the fact that positive helpful information has been deleted, it not a good thing. i really thought roberts posts were insightful.

#55     Oct 27, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.