GreenTraderTax deleted and says goodbye

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by truncheon, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know more than one sopnser on here that got there posts deleted after they decided not to conitune there advertising...somplete bull shit if you ask me...talk about bad business ethics!

#21     Oct 26, 2003
  2. This also makes the new sponsor look bad, because we have to wonder if he advocated those deletions. Now I am even more interested in doing business with Green (who went to the trouble of answering questions previously) and LESS OPEN to considering the new sponsor. How much longer do you think this thread will exist?

#22     Oct 26, 2003
  3. sammybea

sammybea

Actually, I wouldn't even THINK about giving my business to Tradersaccounting.com since they sponser questionable business ethics by EliteTrader. What would they say when i am in trouble with the IRS?? "Oops, these things happen"

#23     Oct 27, 2003
  4. Lets not jump to conclusions that Traders Accounting had any prior knowledge that a competitor of theirs would have prior posts deleted in return for them paying baron for advertising. It is true that GreenTraderTax was not an official sponsor.

However, if lets say Interactive Brokers got tired of sponsorship here would we then lose the 2000+ posts by Def?

How about if Bright Trading left? Would Don Brights thread count be cut in half via immediate deletions?

Its an interesting question to ask...this bulletin board site is a business in the eye of Baron..and IT SHOULD BE!
    However, this business is a mix of complex synergies of both sponsors and members. Both are needed for Baron to continue to make money. Baron does owe an obligatory explanation for why posts were deleted from GreenTree, no matter if we disapprove or not we are owed that out of respect and proper business practice. We are one half of the reason (the other half being the sponsors) that this site thrives and continues to make money for him.

#24     Oct 27, 2003
  5. ramora

ramora

Everytime a tax related issue is raised, be the first to post a reply with:

http://www.greencompany.com/

Will the monitors delete every tax related post then? It cannot help the new sponsor much...

#25     Oct 27, 2003
  6. GreenTraderTax, not greentree buddy...

#26     Oct 27, 2003
  7. white17

white17

Robert, Thank you for saving me thousands of dollars these past six years. I'll continue with your service. Sorry you have been treated shabbily.

#27     Oct 27, 2003
  8. Thanks Jpomerenke ..just edited the name to its proper form.
    By the way while I have your ear...I like your tenacity and your apporach in your journal..Your apporaching things very well for a new trader. I think with your attitude your chances for success are above average. Good Luck.

#28     Oct 27, 2003
  9. ramora

ramora

#29     Oct 27, 2003
  10. xbrxx

xbrxx

Wow. Elitetrader and WorldCo must have the same management. Because when something big happens, no one is around to talk. lol

#30     Oct 27, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.