GreenTraderTax deleted and says goodbye

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by truncheon, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay123

jay123

LOL Ebo I sure hope not! However you never know. They do say that 95% of traders fail that would mean you probably are right.
    Once again this thread will probably be deleted in about 10 mins lol!

#11     Oct 26, 2003
  2. ... but, one of the attractions of this message board has been the quality of many of the contributors. Many of these contributors are either being censored or chased away. Sure there has been self promotion and a lot of BS, but you have to get everyone's opinion before you can see through the crap.

There seems to be a movement on this board to allow "advertisers" to say anything as often as they like. IMHO, this policy is self defeating. Many "advertisers" sound more like infomercials than contributors.

OK, so if ET wants only the opinions of advertisers ... so be it. However, to go back and remove prior posts is outrageous.

I have received a lot of valuable information on this board, but the tone is definitely changing.

Robert has helped many readers of this forum. It is a disservice to chase him and others like him away. :mad:

#12     Oct 26, 2003
  3. That is complete crap. Robert Green had been extremely informative to all traders. After all, all traders have to file taxes and they are always questions to be answered. By deleting all (most) the posts, you have done a big disservice to the participants of ET. I've had experiences in the past that have gone unanswered to Baron. So, I can say that I'm not totally surprised.

Good Luck Robert.

#13     Oct 26, 2003
  4. Not nice ...

#14     Oct 26, 2003
  5. How much would it cost to run a site like this, without advertisers?

#15     Oct 26, 2003
  6. I would pay for that.

#16     Oct 26, 2003
  7. tracedef

tracedef Guest

Poor decision by ET. I will not be visiting these boards again. Best of luck.

#17     Oct 26, 2003
  8. 3 handles? Really? I need to get me a 2nd one then.

#18     Oct 26, 2003
  9. i might too.

#19     Oct 26, 2003
  10. lip411

lip411

Baron, you have some explaining to do IMMEDIATELY.. This is bullshit! Come out and explain WHY his posts have been deleted. Stop hiding behind your sponsors and explain yourself, coward! You are about to lose another Elitetrader member!

#20     Oct 26, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.