Greenspan "shocked" at credit system breakdown

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Gringinho, Oct 23, 2008.

1. eagle

eagle

The most absurd policy proposal.

#21     Oct 23, 2008
  2. CORRECT....greenspan carried out EXACTLY what the globalist wealth entities wanted as described in their own documents. The plan was always to get the financial grid over leveraged and financially co-corrupted, through rigged risk management models and flawed derivative instruments.

They created the problem and they are now coming in as the solution......the typical globalist game. Consolidation of wealth and power, using OPM to aquire assets at wholesale economic blowout pricing levels.

Shame on you, to those who wanted the bailout bill to pass......you empowered their destructive unconstitutional financial grid takeover, and now they laugh while pissing in your pathetic cowardly face (as they continue to trash the markets even more). :mad: Unfortunately, many of you will just never GET IT!!! :confused:

"Financial grid takedown........snowball headed for hell"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auyVyFnOEvQ&feature=related

#22     Oct 23, 2008
  3. bit

bit

Daughter: What's a synonym for middle class?

Father: Millionaire.

#23     Oct 23, 2008
  4. AMT4SWA, we agree on the NWO and the players involved, however, I have no optomism that anyone with a normal amount of ego will believe that there is a plan being worked to that end. They simply will not accept that anyone has control over them except them. It's too far-out for them to believe that there are a small number of people that map out every contingency to eliminate surprise, then engineer social crises to guarantee compliance of the cogs in the wheel (the taxpayer). It takes a humble person to follow the money trail to find the criminals. Those folks know the masses better than they know themselves, or the Federal Reserve would never had been allowed to exist, and the IRS would have been dissolved after claiming powers to tax employee wages.

Sheeple aside, you have a fellow believer in me. Our advantage is that we know where this train is going, and can exploit market opportunities along the way. :cool:

#24     Oct 23, 2008
  5. EXPONENTIALLY TRUE! :cool: auf gutes Gelingen! :D

#25     Oct 23, 2008
  6. Daal

Daal

Those who blame greenspan have yet to explain how low fed funds propped up housing in sweden.
    Plus they are the same people who would claim greenspan was 'out of touch' 'behind the curve' after consumer sentiment tanked following 9/11 if he had not eased

#26     Oct 23, 2008
  7. u21c3f6

u21c3f6

I don't agree with this. In what way was the economy worse? In those other times there were definitely pockets of problems but not country-wide (no pun intended). All one needs to do is to notice all the stores closing, the number of homes for sale and/or in foreclosure, the lack of customers in stores and the lack of goods being sold to recognize that this is a lot worse than either of those previous times mentioned IMO.

Yes, I assume everyone else wants the best yield they can get. I deposit my money into an FDIC insured CD because it is offered. I don't deposit my money with those ads claiming 18% return because it is not insured. How or why an FDIC insured CD is offered at whatever rate really isn't my concern, it shouold be the FDIC's concern because they are insuring it. Again, oversight that apparentely was not present or a total misunderstanding of the situation is what created this problem, not my depositing my funds for the best yield I could find in an FDIC insured CD.

#27     Oct 23, 2008
  8. Before Greenspan got in with those with money and power, he made some estute observations on economies in general, namely that the gold standard was preferrable to Fed fiat money.

#28     Oct 23, 2008
  9. Daal

Daal

you could have gold, silver or corn standard you still will have bubbles. monetary system can't cure innate human flaws

#29     Oct 23, 2008
  10. True, but have you seen a 100-year equity curve comparing buying power to inflation and gold? That said, I am not a holder of any gold but coins.

#30     Oct 23, 2008