Greenspan Says ‘Momentum Building Up’ in U.S.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Pumpy Dumper, Apr 4, 2010.

1. S2007S

S2007S

More nonsense talk, these are the same people who told you there was no bubble in housing, greenspan is also the one who pushed rates down to help the economy out of the last dot com bubble and recession that all it did was create the next bubbles in housing years later that they didn't notice until it completely fell apart. Here we have bubble ben bernanke creating new future asset bubbles by following the same steps as greenspan by keeping rates at 0% and pumping the economy once again with more worthless monopoly dollars. I guess that's the only way they know how to fix recessions is by pumping the system with trillions and making it disappear as quick as possible so they can create the next bubble cycle for the economy.

2. Won't this incompetent little hebe just go away (I'm jewish, I can say that :cool: )

3. sumfuka

sumfuka

Sounds like a giant pump and dump scheme is brewing. :p

4. "Gasoline prices that hit $4.11 per gallon in July 2008 helped put the country into the worst recession in decades. Oil prices, which hit $147 that month, fell to $33 by December. Demand for fuel has yet to bounce back, despite the signs that the economy is getting better."

Any momentum will be halted if gasoline goes and stays above 3 bucks for any length of time. As to rising prices in crude forecasting a stronger economy, I have to ask, WTF were they forecasting in July of 2008? The entire world economy collapsed a mere 2 months later. Same scam being run now. Look out below!