Green Trader Tax

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by TPB, Apr 25, 2016.

1. jr7777

jr7777

This was posted for months by Green Trader Tax Scam on their website. I wonder how many thousands of dollars they raked in scamming prospective clients out of their $350.

upload_2021-11-19_13-31-2.png

#31     Nov 19, 2021
    vinky5 likes this.
  2. VegasWhiz

VegasWhiz

For someone with Trader Tax Status, what's the best option when forming a new, separate entity dedicated to trading only ? Is it an LLC that's taxed as an S-corp or an LLC that's taxed as a partnership (my wife is also involved in the trading business) ? Any insights that you can share ?

I have been researching this online and I eventually plan to talk to a CPA about this, but I would like to gain enough knowledge about this topic so that I can bring up the right questions for discussion.

It will be good to hear the opinion of folks who have done it in the past.

#32     Dec 5, 2021
  3. VegasWhiz

VegasWhiz

Hi tiddlywinks,

Never mind. I came across your comments on a different thread (pasted below). It addresses some of my questions.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/tax-acct-green-trader-tax-vs-trader-tax-cpa.361519/page-2

#33     Dec 5, 2021
  4. vinky5

vinky5

My review of Green Trader Tax below:

For background, I am a Professional – both a Physician and Entrepreneur. Based on my interactions with this Firm, I would never recommend them to my friends, family or colleagues. They appear to be all about collecting money from you and not actually caring about you. This is not the type of Professionals that I personally would choose to engage with. Keep looking!

#34     Oct 14, 2022
  5. Has anyone used the following other trader tax companies? ---->

1. Trader Tax CPA
    2. Traders Accounting
    3. Trader Tax Pros
    4. Hartmann & Company, Inc

#35     Oct 14, 2022
  6. @jr7777 did you find a new accountant?

#36     Oct 19, 2022