Green Technology Warming Earth?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, May 1, 2012.

1. Oh, I get it. The earth is only six thousand years old because the bible says it is and the scientists say otherwise, so science is wrong. Got it.

Your last sentence gives us some insight into the quality of your argument.

#31     May 1, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Really?

They're going to put the world economy into a death spiral over a 1.3 deg-F increase in temperature over the last 100 years for which there is no underlying mechanism that can attributed to human activity?

I think people will simply migrate to wherever there are sensible energy policies that utilize hydrocarbon resources efficiently. States and countries that attempt to restrain carbon emissions will empty in the demographic sense. There will be non-homogeneity of the application of this nonsense and people will go where they can make a living. California will go down the tubes first.

#32     May 1, 2012
  3. #33     May 7, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

#34     May 7, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

I have a couple questions for these "scientists". How do you know how many dinosaurs there were? In cows, the methane comes from belching, not farting. How does anyone know how much dinosaurs belched? Is there any data for methane level variance 65 million years ago? Do you have any data for the amount of solar radiation 65 million years ago? And, lastly, are you a proponent of man-made global warming today?

#35     May 7, 2012