green on the NDX in 10 mins

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Mar 26, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

watch carefully as the dip turns green.

2. yup markets moving higher

time 2 buy as i said this morning

Although they weren't good, the housing numbers indicate less inflation and thus less possibility of a rate hike

thats what the markets is receptive to

3. blast19

blast19

Amazing! It would take a terrorist attack, I'm not joking, to hurt the market now. And even then, it would just be bought as a patriotic dip. I'm flabbergasted! :eek:

4. I don't even think that would do it. They are resilient!!!!!!!
    All news is good news..

5. I kinda hope the markets do selloff today so that Tradertim can act all glib again and post his video clips, the funny log-graphs with the cris-crossing lines, and the bask in his single-day selloff glory about how he 'bought tons of puts on friday' and then BOOM!! more buying and new highs

if the markets do go green hey I make more moeny so its all good

6. blast19

blast19

My concern(not really because I'm short mortgage stocks) is that Asia is going to selloff after that housing report. Europe closed mostly in the red...we might see what happened two weeks ago...it took Asia reacting to our bad housing news for us to react...too silly.

7. S2007S

S2007S

2 hours to go, im almost certain they will throw the NDX in the green. Amazing how the nasdaq has crawled back...with news like we had today there should be a definite 1% selllofff across the board, especially after coming out of one of the strongest weeks in a year.

8. S2007S

S2007S

AND GREEN IT WAS!!!!!!!!

9. funny you guys have your quotes crossed. maybe that's a sign in itself

10. it is amazing

The nasdaq was down .9% in the morning now regained nearly all of it

#10     Mar 26, 2007