Greek 10 yrs hit 350%??

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by Ivanovich, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Indeed, but you can probably say the same about News of the World and National Enquirer (apologies to any avid readers). It's all a matter of signal to noise ratio and ZH doesn't quite do it for me.
    Your sarcasm (if such it is) is uncalled for, Ivan. It's one thing to offer wisdom/opinion that people may naturally disagree with. It's an entirely different kettle of fish to get basic facts of the mkt wrong.
    Yep, spread to bunds is now 394bps (using current 10s).

#21     Apr 6, 2010
  2. Not sarcasm, my friend. Just pointing out that I don't think I have ever seen you admit being in error. Over anything. But I have seen you refute many, many other's work on numerous occasions. That being the case, you should start a blog wherein we could all benefit from the knowledge you possess.

#22     Apr 6, 2010
  3. Hmmmm, you might be correct and I might be either an arrogant f*ck or just simply that good. As I recall, I think I actually have admitted being in error a couple of times. I assure you I have no problem with that, so I don't think I am an arrogant f*ck. But, then again, I would say that, wouldn't I?

Good idea on the blog, but I am simply too lazy/busy and not witty enough (unlike Macro Man).

#23     Apr 6, 2010
  4. #24     Apr 6, 2010