Greek 10 yrs hit 350%??

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by Ivanovich, Apr 2, 2010.

1. They just pointed it out, and said something to the effect of "Finally, reality".

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/paging-imf-greek-ten-years-just-hit-35308

Someone in the comments section probably got it right when they said that some intern at the FT is probably getting a lesson on where to put the decimal point right about now.

#11     Apr 3, 2010
  2. Should be, but probably reflecting the high probability that somebody in Euroland will give them some money and forestall the event.

#12     Apr 3, 2010
  3. Thanks for the insights.

#13     Apr 3, 2010
  4. And that's exactly why I consider ZH a waste of time and rarely bother to read anything of his...

Why write a breathless article on what is obviously a silly error? Why waste your own and your readers' time over something totally worthless and inconsequential? If you really have to write something, why not write a short note mentioning that it's a EUR mkt holiday, which may explain the error?

As far as I'm concerned, ZH is just plain silliness and a waste of my time...

#14     Apr 3, 2010
  5. Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion. I don't share it, though.

#15     Apr 4, 2010
  6. Indeed and that's perfectly fine...

#16     Apr 4, 2010
  7. ....kinda my thoughts also.....cant make any money on that item...

#17     Apr 4, 2010
  8. #18     Apr 6, 2010
  9. ZH is a consortium of posters that all post under the name Tyler Durdan. But I agree, they should have known that. Someone put it to them straight in the comments, though.

Not all the info that comes from there is worthwhile. Some is. Feel free to open a new thread if you wish to journal all the bad posts. I'm sure your helpful wisdom will be something no one can refute.

#19     Apr 6, 2010
  10. Greece 10 year hits 7%.:eek:

#20     Apr 6, 2010