Greece

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, May 23, 2010.

1. Ultimately? Yes, end of the world scenarios unfolding in a few years...closer scale...hideous wars, famine, plagues, earthquakes, etc. You would be surprised at how much of the "bad" stuff just listed can be generated by man! We can create the earthquakes (see Tesla's works!}. We can create the plagues...biological warfare. We can (to some extent) control the weather - again - see Tesla's work)s

-gastropod

#11     May 23, 2010
  2. Uno

Uno

This is why I come to ET in hopes that not everyone is a sheep. You are way ahead of majority of people in your understanding.

And here is proof.

Most people think you are a conspiracy nut, these people are completely ignoring fact that Bilderberger group does exist. They meet in secret and plan in secret.

Sounds like a real conspiracy to me.

Lets say you are so slow in the head and you never heard of Bilderbergers 125 members or so.

Take for example Federal Reserve. These guys meet and decide the interest rate. They ask no one's approval. They decide and their decision is final.

So here we have out in the public a very small group of men deciding economical fate of Hundreds of millions of people across the world.

And people still don't understand that small group of Private Bankers run the world and will do as they see fit.

#12     May 23, 2010
  3. And you are why I come here too! You understand!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, here is a little "tidbit" - I got laid off from my job this last week - I consider that a BLESSING!!!!!! I have a home (paid for) and acreage (land that is paid for as well!) in Hawaii - ROFLMAO!!!! I have said this before on this site - there is land on the Big Island of Hawaii that is cheaper than my place here in Texas!!! I am now planning to get out there ASAP!!!! I hope you are no where near the city Uno! Bad things come to cities - soon! (Well at least so I think!)

-gastropod

#13     May 23, 2010
  4. Uno

Uno

Here is Bernanke coming and going to Secret Bilderberger meeting. Once again, where is CNN, where is BBC, where is FOX to report this meeting.

[​IMG]

And of all people who reports on this is supposed nutcase Alex Jones. I trust more Alex than CNN that's for sure.

#14     May 23, 2010
  5. Absolutely! Check out his "Police State" videos!

-g

#15     May 23, 2010