Greece is the 1st to fall in the establishment of the 4th Reich?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 27, 2011.

1. #31     Oct 29, 2011
  2. Capitalism is NOT zero sum.
    Globalization is zero sum.

#32     Oct 31, 2011
  3. Interesting. :)

#33     Nov 8, 2011
  4. Humpy

Humpy

How pathetic can they get, crawling to the Bric countries. The West's politicians all pretend it wasn't because so many at the top are completely incompetent and should be sacked AND fined. Might sharpen their game up a bit !That Sleasebag-oni of Italy is really the epitome of what's wrong in the US and Europe.

#34     Nov 8, 2011
  5. Humpy

Humpy

The theory of democracy imo is stuck in the past along with the Bible, Koran, etc
    Can't seem able to update it, so we have the masses electing the wrong sort of people, who can't do the job.

#36     Nov 21, 2011
  6. Have you considered the possibility that certain problems are unfixable and no one could fix them elected or not?

It's like asking someone to change the laws of gravity at times no...

#37     Nov 21, 2011
  7. That's the way it is with tit-suckers and parasites. They'll gladly keep taking so long as somebody else is stupid enough to keep giving. (Applies in SPADES to the US as well.)

:(

#38     Nov 21, 2011
  8. Humpy

Humpy

Solving the problem would involve a bit of sacrifice and hard work but surely not insoluble.

A great opportunity for someone to come up with some improvements to a 2,000 year old system, which is over its sell-by date !! !!

#39     Nov 21, 2011
  9. I dont' know man.

Say 10, 20 years ago "the system" worked fine and (almost) everyone (in the western world) at least was doing fine.

Were politicians more competent back then? Did they care more about doing the right thing?

To me it is just the business cycle (which yes has been delayed too long by policy makers), the rise of emerging markets and the rise in the cost of energy.

I'd say a new cheap source of energy would do a lot more then more trustworthy politicians but ofcourse I could be wrong.

#40     Nov 21, 2011