Greece is the 1st to fall in the establishment of the 4th Reich?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Erm, that was my point, I thought. Maybe you should read the link to zompist.

Is there a full moon tonight?

#11     Oct 27, 2011
  2. jprad

jprad

First off, if you want to post something sarcastic, put it in quotes. Text is a limited medium.

Second, if you want to make a point, make it. Expecting people to come to the same conclusion as you by reading a link to a rant that's not even remotely connected to currency unions is a bit "optimistic."

#12     Oct 27, 2011
  3. dtan1e

dtan1e

Haven't thought of it that way, does that also mean permanent supervision of portugal, ireland, spain, italy

#13     Oct 27, 2011
  4. jprad

jprad

Fucking Europe.

Can you imagine how many Civil Wars the U.S. would have had by now if our states behaved the same as European countries?

#14     Oct 27, 2011
  5. dtan1e

dtan1e

if war breaks out sarkozy be the first person in trouble for all his fat remarks

#15     Oct 27, 2011
  6. dealmaker

dealmaker

Sarkozy said it " It was an error to admit Greece to Eurozone in 2001".
    I have to agree with him, it seems Greeks want to have their cake without working as hard as the Germans, the Dutch or the French but to top it off they don't like to pay taxes either.

#16     Oct 27, 2011
  7. jprad

jprad

A mistake? He, and the rest are self-serving bastards.

Only a complete fool would have taken Greece at their word regarding their balance sheets when they applied for admission into the EU.

#17     Oct 27, 2011
  8. dtan1e

dtan1e

under permanent supervision by another country, is not much difference to being conquered

#18     Oct 27, 2011
  9. southall

southall

#19     Oct 28, 2011
  10. C6H12O6

C6H12O6

Actually Germany was the first to merrily break the 3% Maastricht deficit rules, and other countries followed.
    Now these incompetent clowns are not in a position to teach anything, let alone point to others as a scapegoat.

#20     Oct 28, 2011