Greatest Movie Lines of All Time

Discussion in 'Politics' started by archimedes, Feb 7, 2006.

1. bellman

bellman

great movie!!!

#51     Feb 10, 2006
  2. Blue Velvet: "mommy, baby wants to f**k!"

Being There: "I have no use for those on welfare. no patience whatsoever... I must admit they have no use for me either... I have met with kings. During these conferrences, I have surpressed bizzare thoughts. Could I beat him in a foot race. Could I throw the ball farther than he.... I was surrounded by little men that forgot that we enter naked and we leave naked and no accountant can audit life in our favor... When I was a boy, I was told that the Lord made us in his own image. That is when I decided to manufacture mirrors.... Security, Tranquility, a well deserved rest. All the aims I have pursued, will soon be realized. LIFE IS A STATE OF MIND."

Pulp Fiction: "He should have never got in the ring."

Up In Smoke: "You mean we're smokin' dog $#%*!?"

#52     Feb 12, 2006
  3. I don't get angry...he gets angry....Rodney Dangerfield...

#53     Feb 12, 2006
  4. Rodney Dangerfield in Back To School.

Oh you teach english! Perhaps you could help me with my Longfellow?

#54     Feb 13, 2006
  5. I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

These are my O.R. scrubs.

"O.R." they? Well, they're totally inappropriate for the occasion.

Well, I didn't know we were going to dinner.

That's because you weren't invited.

Take it easy, Max. You were the one that ordered him a whiskey and soda.

So what's wrong with that? I can write a hit play. Why can't I have a little drink to unwind myself?

-- Rushmore

#55     Feb 13, 2006
  6. lar

lar

"It's True... It's True!"

Bernadette Peters
    BLAZING SADDLES

#56     Feb 13, 2006
  7. Wrong. It was Madelaine Kahn, whose character was named "Lily von Shtupp."

#57     Feb 13, 2006
  8. [​IMG]

You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha -

#58     Feb 13, 2006
  9. "The whole world's comin to an end, Mal."

"I see angels, Mickey. They're comin down for us from Heaven. And I see you ridin a big red horse...and you're drivin the horses, whippin 'em, and they're spittin and frothin all on the mouth, and they're comin right at us. I see the future. There's no death. See now we're angels."

"I love you, Mal."

"I know you do, baby. I've loved you since the day we met."

#59     Mar 8, 2006