Greatest Daytrader(s) in the world

Discussion in 'Trading' started by WmWaster, Jun 6, 2006.

1. what ? no mention of "waxie " ?

:)

#41     Jun 12, 2006
  2. Any info about Chris Lorenzen?
    Thank you!

Zanger, do you mean Dan Zanger?

#42     Jun 12, 2006
  3. So who's the worst trader? Guy who continues to trade even if they bust 10000 times? Usually, people quit after a certain number of times...

Also, consistantly busting is unhuman... Our brain doesn't work that way. It's our instinct to learn from a mistake. Think about it, which is easier: Learning something or forgetting something.

#43     Jun 12, 2006
  4. They don't do too bad since they still have money to trade.

Some who has lost for 19 years has finally won.

I deem the worst trader is the one who lose eveything and go bankruptcy - they even have no chance to come back to the market, at least in the forseeable future.

That's about the worst.

Anyway, stick with the best now. We all like to be the best, not the worst! :cool:

#44     Jun 12, 2006
  5. I believe Steve Cohen is one of the best daytraders out there. Its been estimated that he makes over 120 million a year and I assume he is definitely worth over a billion from what i've heard. I read an article stating he is one of the most feared traders on Wall Street. Anyone care to comment on this?

#45     Jun 12, 2006
  6. #46     Jun 12, 2006
  7. yes, a daytrader.

equities only.

t3s are 3 megabit internet pipes.

#47     Jun 12, 2006
  8. beat23

beat23

#48     Jun 12, 2006
  9. I'm interested to know more about its profitability side. You know, someone who earns $5m with $5m is easier than those who has $5000.

And the losing streak (drawdown) may affect the strategy for capital-tight traders.

What're the principles of his trading system (eg trend-follower) anyway? You don't need to tell me the formula. Just the general principle.

It's difficult to understand how someone can trade so successfully. This is all done by a machine. Amazing!

Now I feel I'm very stupid to trade by myself. :(

#49     Jun 12, 2006
  10. "You don't need to tell me the formula. Just the general principle."

::: wipes sweat from brow :::

im not telling you shit. DYODD.

im sorry to sound abrupt, but honestly, if you think this is how it works you may be "barking up the wrong tree," at it were.

#50     Jun 12, 2006