Greatest Business ideas of all times list.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Humpy

Humpy

Its a slippery slope imho
    Corruption wrecks countries
    The culprits should not get off lightly, so it sends a clear message those in the gray area in between - not to !
    Justice should not be for sale to the highest bidder

#21     Oct 10, 2010
  2. Of course everyone agrees with that. Even Abramhoff thought that he was on the up and up. I'd submit that organized crime has evolved to become institutionalized crime. It has an analogy in how viruses become immune to medicines attempts at creating
    antibiotics to combat them ...survival. Politics increasingly has become the business of business and they're better at it than
    anyone since its their very lifeblood. I like to use an example from Star Trek where Kirk, when taking a test to captain the Enterprise called Kobeashi Mareau (sp?) couldn't beat the test and the test was designed to be unbeatable. What he did to beat it was hack the tests program and beat it that way. Thats what lobbies have done to rig government. Proof is where the money comes to rest, not with taxpayers. It seems from quarterly reports and my trading account that theres not alot of pain in the business community after the meltdown.

#22     Oct 10, 2010
  3. Christianity hands down. 10% off the top for all the suckers who bought into this ingenious scam. And many of the flock leave their estate when they die. The flocks children are brainwashed from birth to continue this cash machine. And the cherry on top is every dollar is unaudited and untaxed.

#23     Oct 10, 2010
  4. JamesL

JamesL

beanie babies - Ty Waner made millions (100's of millions)

#24     Oct 10, 2010
  5. Humpy

Humpy

Nobel invented gunpowder

but became a philanthropist

#25     Oct 10, 2010
  6. trendo

trendo

The ancient Chinese invented gunpowder. Nobel invented dynamite.

#26     Oct 10, 2010
  7. Humpy

Humpy

Yeah right both went pop when lit.

The inventors of the zip, velcro and the biro

#27     Oct 11, 2010