Greatest Business ideas of all times list.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Humpy

Humpy

How to get rid of all your garden snails $5

Stand on them !!

#11     Oct 9, 2010
  2. This thread has taken a 180 turn from where the OP's intent was and for the better I think. There's so much garbage out there that passes for legitimate it needs to be documented. As, do we need sequels to Wolverine and Ghost Rider? A testimony to how seriously you should take any mention of "the majority of American people want ..." coming out of politicians mouths.

#12     Oct 9, 2010
  3. The joint-stock company. However, I'm classing business ideas as ones that actually provide benefit, so fads exploiting suckers, such as the pet rock, cabbage patch dolls etc, don't count.

If you remove any requirement to do good, and talk purely in terms of amount of money gained, then I would say that organised religion is probably the best "business" idea. Think how much money the catholic church has taken from the gullible over the centuries.

#13     Oct 9, 2010
  4. Gees Omega that is a profound observation. I like it.

The majority of Americans want a beanie baby or a pet rock, let's fund it, enact a law, so on and so forth. The law sticks, the rush is over and on to the next big thing. Waste of money.

#14     Oct 9, 2010
  5. That's always annoyed me. Suppose we had a "generational annuity" funded by one family when the amount reaches a certain amount say 10k, the church buys an annuity with the money and the parishioner collect on the annuity payout at some point in the future. Win win.

#15     Oct 9, 2010
  6. I got this idea from grocery shopping with my wife.

She is a very slow shopper so I figured that one could take
    a rubber commode plunger and stick a bicycle seat on the
    other end to sit on and wait.

While shes trying to figure out which paper towels to buy,
    I could pull it out and stick it to the floor in the grocery
    store.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them selling it at Walmart soon.:D

#16     Oct 9, 2010
  7. Theres something like that in a tripod with a seat that folds up and has a cane end on it. Another idea I saw in the catalogue thats in the pouch in front of you on your plane ride is an inflatable sort of pillow that you blow up and it sits on the tray.
    On long flights you can rest your head on it since there's no better way short of business class to rest.

#17     Oct 9, 2010
  8. Yes but the toilet plunger has more ambiance.:D

#18     Oct 10, 2010
  9. Humpy

Humpy

2 simple inventins that made billions for their inventors were

those light reflectors on the roads ( cats eyes)
    milk cartons

#19     Oct 10, 2010

10. You should rethink that. Behind every corrupt politician theres a lobby or business doing the corrupting. And if that politician doesn't dance for them they'll find one who will. Business is
    the power in America moreso than government. Maybe with Elizabeth Warren we make corporate at least a little more honest.

#20     Oct 10, 2010