Great Video

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by John9999, Oct 31, 2018.

1. John9999

John9999

I found this guy recently, he has great "real world" videos ... enjoy

2. "Great" video? Pfffft! No substance to it at all.

To succeed in trading...

(1) Understand "why" you should bet on the market going up/down "from here".

(2) Discipline to execute. Discipline to "take your lumps like a man" and exercise stops.

Easy to say, difficult to do. (This the part that Yogi Berra described as "trading is 90% mental")

KISS baby, as always.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  3. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

He really did use the word bet.

I know that if you have a gambling mindset like this guy, you for sure won't make it as a trader. Trading is exactly what the word implies. It's funny how these guys get on youtube and blurt out some mindless nonsense like they put in the work and can give advise. I'd suggest OP not to take any advise from that internet marketer. He's not a real life trader.

4. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

I disagree.
    He took nearly 8 minutes to say, "There are no shortcuts. No magic bullet. You need to put in the time. Otherwise, give up now. The ease of access to trading markets does not mean that it is at all easy."
    That is a sound, solid message to rank newbs -- and is advice that needs to be heeded.

(I have not seen any of the other videos. And won't. But on this one: solid.)

5. qlai

qlai

Ha this guy just lost 90% of his intended audience. He'll be pitching penny stocks shortly to get some back :) I agree with @Scataphagos, valid message but no practical advice. Talk is cheap, show me how you are doing it. Perhaps in another video.

6. Visaria

Visaria

All trades are basically bets.

7. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

A trade is a trade. You have to have a buyer and a seller for a transaction in trading. Bet's are gambles you take on future events that haven't happened yet. If you trade futures, you're essentially gambling but I'm talking about trading in a market with buyers and sellers.

How is trading betting when they are two completely different thing?

8. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

If he tells you how, you won't need to watch anymore. Ricky Guitierrez (Sp) is the worst(best) at this...has super specific titles like "how to make $700 a day day trading stocks"...and then says nothing of real value for 15 minutes...and he has more than 100k YouTube followers

9. Visaria

Visaria

Semantics dude. You're betting on something to go up or down in price. Do u care about the underlying?