Great Traders Have no Morals

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retire45, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Hey, if you don't like my principles, well... then.. I have other principles.

#21     Apr 1, 2008
  2. :)
    :)

Yep, that's the whole point of the exercise ... you'd be amazed at how many "people" don't "get it" though.

#22     Apr 1, 2008
  3. pneuma

pneuma

I am struggling to believe that we have principles and stock market in the same sentence. There are no principles, rights or wrongs in the stock market - it just is. The market doesn't give a fk about you or anyone else.

Great traders are impartial, they don't care if the market goes up or down. They are one with the flow and thats about it.

#23     Apr 1, 2008
  4. cthompso

cthompso

Surprised at all the emotion - great traders surely have little/none? Morals - well that's just another extravagence?

#24     Apr 1, 2008
  5. We usually get these types of threads during spring break and/or near April's tax time.

:p

Mark

#25     Apr 1, 2008
  6. Very well said, Sir!
    :cool:

#26     Apr 1, 2008
  7. Mvic

Mvic

Certainly one of the wierder threads on ET :confused:

#27     Apr 1, 2008
  8. Yes it is wierd Mvic..

Wow .. you guys are on egde!? The point was the 90% traders losing Money are probably trading what they believe against the 10% that know how Wall Street Works... Some poor soul bought CALM at $40 yesterday on Great earnings from someone else... They think they've been swindled..

It's like going to Washington with intentions of changing the place, but sooner or later...

And I did fine today.. Long.

#28     Apr 1, 2008
  9. What I find weird is that no one knows how to spell WEIRD.

#29     Apr 1, 2008
  10. ehorn

ehorn

Robin Hood does not feel this way :)

#30     Apr 1, 2008