Great times for Riskless profits..

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jueco2005, Nov 2, 2011.

1. I wish I had the time and money to be trading every time some news about Europe or the USA economies are released.

Markets react to sensitively to these news it has never been easier to make fortunes in daily currency trading with virtually no risk at all.

I still wonder if brokers still offer the 100:1 or 50:1 leverage they used to do.

2. Isn't that pretty much what Jon Corzine's been saying for the past few months?

3. Anytime that someone is out of the market, watching on the sidelines, they always think that things look easy. It's why you have traders who have blown out dozens of times come back to the game. They always believe that they have found that "clarity" that will make them gazillions.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

What would be the purpose of making the exact same statement in two different forums when, by your own admission, you don't have the time or money to begin with?

5. emg

emg

According to the CFTC:

In the off-exchange market, also called the over-the-counter market, a retail customer trades directly with a counterparty and there is no exchange or central clearing house to support the transaction. Forex trading is highly speculative in nature, which can mean prices may become extremely volatile. Forex trading is highly leveraged. Since low margin deposits normally are required, an extremely high degree of leverage is obtainable in over-the-counter trading. A relatively small market movement will have a proportionately larger impact on the funds you have deposited. You may sustain a total loss of your funds. Since the possibility of losing your entire cash balance does exist, speculation in the over-the-counter market should only be conducted with risk capital you can afford to lose and which will not dramatically impact your lifestyle.

6. emg

emg

Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

7. Havent been following the man. All I learned is that he bankrupted MF Global.

8. True. But this is different. This is daily momentum trading reacting to a positive/negative news. It gives the opportunity to make some good bucks virtually without risk.

9. GordonTheGekko

GordonTheGekko Guest

-futures
    -forex
    -leveraged etf's (16:1 on margin, not including margin maintenance)
    -options

10. To share my thought with active smart currency traders taking this opportunity that (as you know) I dont have the time nor money to engage in.........and I feel sorry for missing the opportunity.

#10     Nov 2, 2011