Great Stereo!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Scataphagos, Apr 17, 2013.

1. A few days after tax day... Spring snows beautifying SE Denver metro.

Rocking out to Alan Parsons Project on my Yamaha 2-channel amp and Axiom M80 speakers.

If you're interest in great stereo sound for modest money, check out the Axiom M80s... direct buy from Canadian manufacturer, only. About $1,600/pr and a bargain at that. (I've had the legendary Infinity RSMs and Kef 104s over the last 25 years, so I appreciate fine sound.)

2. Arnie

Arnie

I've been looking for a way to pipe sound out to my deck and patio. Any good ideas? I'd like to be able to access radio, internet and my Sirius connection.

3. Max E.

Max E.

I just bought this CineMate® 1 SR home theater speaker system from bose, great quality and very simple if you just want something small that is easy to set up, I was amazed at how loud the soundbar and sub are for how small they are, literally i only had to plug it into the wall and one chord into the reciever and it was setup, best hometheater system ive ever had. It was 1500 bucks.

[​IMG]

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=...mplified_home_theater/cinemate_1_sr/index.jsp