Great Site

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by mgookin, Nov 10, 2009.

1. I'm not speaking of the content, but the fact that there actually still is an internet site where the pages don't jump, shit is not flying in front of our face, etc.

I hope it's making money and stays just like this forever.

Now go teach those idiots over at CNN, all the local news sites, etc. how to build and operate a website. They work harder at running people off then they do at presenting the actual part we are there to see. The whole reason for multi-core processors and umpteen gigs of ram is all the shit packed on junk fucking websites. I come to ET on my old Dell Dimension 4550 and it rocks.

Thank you.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Thanks for the positive feedback. :D

I'm like you in the fact that I can't stand junk-packed sites. So don't worry, ET will stay as clutter-free as I can possibly make it while still providing a reasonable amount of core features.

3. I second that, Baron. Kudo's to you for not junking up your site with gaudy ads and other various sundry crapola :D

4. christ11

christ11

THis is realy very good website.It is very useful for new traders as well as experienced traders.It contains very good information about market, market stratagy and trading.

5. JPope

JPope

I third and fourth all the opinions here, great work on the site, I appreciate the simple layout as well...

6. The worst is sites that have those annoying popup ads that appear when you scroll over certain words in the article with your mouse. Drives me nuts.

7. I would like to reitterate that this is an awesome site. I don't post a whole lot but I visit often many times per day.

And from time to time I'll click on the advertiser's links to see what their latest offerings are.

A very Merrry Christmas to all.