Great rate, great service, great attitude

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Swan Noir, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Howard told me that they pass through all discounts, specials, and reduced rates from the platform vendors at cost with no markup ever, so I am confident that if the platform vendor offers a lower price, they can provide it. Just email NT or DDT for confirmation.

On the other hand, there are one or two brokers who include the platform fee bundled in commissions that are much higher. Typically these brokers have *much* higher commissions, not just a little bit higher.

#41     Sep 21, 2011
  2. Frank ... the rates are great as is the service. They give them to you unbundled and allow you to mix and match and I really like that approach. Are there pennies to be saved by going elsewhere? Yes ... and if you are trading enough contracts those pennies might tilt the decision.

I looked at my all-in-rate after I decided what configuration I wanted: Sierra with a Rithmic feed. I knew I could save money with other feeds but once I computed $3.92 RT for ES, while getting EXACTLY the configuration I wanted, I was in my comfort zone. If I were scalping and my volume was higher I might try to save a nickle a turn ... but at my volume it simply does not matter.

Bottom line for me is that I am 100% comfortable here. Comfort has value.

#42     Sep 21, 2011
  3. i am signing up with crossland directly

#43     Sep 21, 2011

4. The rates are the same, but you are going to miss out on the Quality Service. DDT is available days, nights, & weekends, and they reply back within seconds or minutes.

#44     Sep 21, 2011
  5. I do not have an account with DDT, but they are on my short list for when I need a 2nd account.

I have read much about the good service that Howard provides. Given that Crossland guarantees DDT, I wonder if there is any point opening an account directly with Crossland when DDT is a viable option?

Re: Guarantee, see http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Details.aspx?entityid=t8uer0ohM3o=&rn=Y)

#45     Sep 22, 2011
  6. I do not think so myself.

You wire the money directly to Crossland.

Trades are cleared from your platform directly into the account at Crossland.

The statements are produced by Crossland .

The introducing broker, DDT, acts just like a personal broker at Crossland, except that you probably cannot get a personal broker at Crossland that will be permanent. You will just be dealing with low-level staff that change all the time.

#46     Sep 22, 2011

7. You are 100% correct. As a Taste Test, try contacting a Crossland Rep at night or on weekends, and then try contacting DDT. The proof is in the pudding.

#47     Sep 22, 2011
  8. fake reviews

#48     Sep 22, 2011
  9. ddouglas

ddouglas

?????? wtf? Where was there any review?

People in this forum seem to have enormous difficulty distinguishing fact from opinion.

Here's a quick test, see if you can pass it:

1. "You wire $$ directly to Crossland"

2. "Your trades are cleared through Crossland"

3. "I think x__(insert name here)__ is, AWESOME, WONDERFUL, AMAZING, I want to have my first child by them . . "

Two of the above are factual statements, and one is an opinion & subjective review.

If you cannot tell the difference, I have some beautiful oceanfront property in Nevada that you may be interested in . .

#49     Sep 22, 2011
  10. ok, i am done here. lets grow up.

#50     Sep 22, 2011