Great Point Capital LLC info?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by rickets, Aug 1, 2010.

1. rickets

rickets

I am looking for any info/opinions/experiences on Great Point Capital out of Chicago. Their NASD report is ok/relatively clean given the length of time in biz....but other than that and their website I can find almost no information. I have heard lots of former Assent trader are going there...but would like to verify.

Any info would be great.

Thanks

2. DT3

DT3

It never seizes to amaze me how many new members come in here asking about a unheard of firm.

3. Retief

Retief

Especially when it's their first post.

4. rickets

rickets

who cares if its my first thread? totally irrelevant. Also, the firm is not unheard of - I know a couple traders who have been there and they have been around for a long time.

However, it seems a bunch of traders are in the process of moving over there right now and I am looking for information as to why/what they have to offer?

For you guys who care if no one has heard of it, its a little naive to think there are not private firms all over the place who pride themselves on secrecy and whom 99% of those who frequent this site would never have heard of. Many of these firms are better capitalized than most prop firms. So, your heckling about unknown firms and number of posts paints you as ignorant and arrogant.

5. DT3

DT3

Its pretty naive of you to think we cant spot a shill when we see one.

6. Are some of the old Assent offices now with Great Point ?