great new pattern

Discussion in 'Trading' started by praetorian2, Jan 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. praetorian2

just found out, that I cannot send attachments with the ET e-mail function.

If you like, you can send me your e-mail adress.

Mine is tradeshark@online.de

http://www.tradeshark.de

#11     Jan 12, 2001
  2. my email is hkuppy@aol
    I basically follow this pattern lately. Especially as we are in a downtrend. If you want, I can email you what I see every day. I basically just scan for -2+ point moves with 250%+ volume. It seem to get a lot of them to trade. But intraday if any of you are online I can im you what I see intraday. Look at inhl from thursday intraday. You will see what I mean. I caught 4.5 pts in that. Same pattern but on a 5 minute basis.

#12     Jan 13, 2001
    beginner66 likes this.
  3. The stock was really liquid it was either IDPH, GENZ or IMPH as I was trading a lot of the drug/medical sectors a few months back. I'll check my brokerage statements later.

One more thing for those scans that would increase the probability of those trades doing well. Let it break previous resistance, by taking out an old high. Put in a buy stop limit a few ticks near the high of previous timeframe you are looking at. Once it takes out this level it will either go straight back (cut your losses)or continue.

Robert

#13     Jan 15, 2001
  4. I really hate to do this, cause I don't want to ever hype a position of mine.. but in real time. Im long 5k RITA here at 4-4 3/32 It follows this pattern.. already 600k for the day.. good luck and do your propper dd.

#14     Jan 22, 2001
  5. keep in mind, i just found out that today the 22nd is the start of the lockup.. however i will continue to play it cause im sure that news is factored in

#15     Jan 22, 2001
  6. for the record, I sold my first thousand at 4 1/2, I will continue to sell 1000 every 3/8 up or so.. 3/4 stop

#16     Jan 22, 2001
  7. Ahh, you surely meant trading volume when you said "up 600K".

Thought already, that you're on the way to become a millionaire in one day - stepping in Lefevres foot-prints ;)

Congrats; nice trade I'd say.

#17     Jan 22, 2001
  8. yeah... at that point it had already traded 600k on the day, and I felt it was liquid enough to post here. Please tell me if this is useful for me to post in real time if i seem more of these types of patterns, otherwise I won't post them, cause I really feel like tokyojoe hyping some microcap (which it is). For the record, I have 2900 left. I sold some at 11/16. And if anyone made money on this please tell me, cause it would make me feel good.

#18     Jan 22, 2001
  9. rita closed at 6 today... 50% profit in 3 days. IM all out now.. but this is what im talking about.

#19     Jan 24, 2001
  10. Here's a new one for today ttpa Im long a ton from around 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 as always do your own dd, and no promises.

#20     Feb 28, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.