GREAT indicator

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by nadeemrock, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Nicely done....you hit your target.

How come no short at 7:40, nor no long at 8:20? Your dots & lines indicated trades at those times (which would have stopped out).

#41     Mar 31, 2009
  2. BEFOR BELL I DO NOT DO TRADE BECAUSE MOST OF TIME VOLUM IS LOW BUT IF U SEE 2 MIN CHART WITH 2 POINT PROFIT TARGET ,MOST OF TRADES R VERY GOOD

#42     Mar 31, 2009
  3. I NAVER CHECK GANN .SO I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT GANN.PLS SEND SOME LINKS OR SECREEN SHOOT AT MY E MAIL SO MIGhT BE I CAN IMPROVE MORE THIS INDICATOR.
    mytrades@yahoo.com

#43     Mar 31, 2009
  4. pls find here another expected trade here is i mentioned only short trade and draw line for target so lets see does market touch it or no .u can see this trade later on on ur chart

#44     Mar 31, 2009
  5. HERE TO GO .TRADE COMPLEATED

#45     Mar 31, 2009
  6. zeen

zeen

wow.i am new in this business .its seems realy good.how i can use it.i send u pm pls reply

#46     Mar 31, 2009
  7. nadeem, you had your 15 minutes of fame now its time for you to stop posting.

This thread offers no value to the community since you choose to sit on this GREAT indicator like a hen on eggs.

#47     Mar 31, 2009
  8. what can i do.or what i can for all of u

#48     Mar 31, 2009
  9. I believe Rolex is saying that you should go ahead and share the logic oh how your GREAT indicator works, so the rest of us can test it.

If you have no interest in sharing the details, then there's not much point in you continuing to post screen shots after the fact.

#49     Apr 1, 2009
  10. Precisely, Sandy.

#50     Apr 1, 2009