GREAT indicator

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by nadeemrock, Mar 27, 2009.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

so who develope what indicator?:confused:

#11     Mar 27, 2009
  2. Selling it for 1MM?

#12     Mar 27, 2009
  3. pls find here last trade of the day

#13     Mar 27, 2009
  4. People actually click on those links ?? Dang, best way to fool somebody is with the promise of money... I'd be scanning my computer had I clicked that stuff...

#14     Mar 27, 2009
  5. this whole business is promise of money but this indicator realy working.its a most easy way of trading .no fear no emotions

#15     Mar 28, 2009
  6. This is a crappy so-called indicator and you post in some sort of mulatto wog script. LOL.:D

#16     Mar 29, 2009
  7. this is crappy or what so ever i am making money ,thats it:)

#17     Mar 29, 2009
  8. danielc1

danielc1

I have taken a look at your great indicator. My master mind says the formula is something like this:

x = (high of prior bar + high of this bar) / 2
    y = (low of prior bar + low of this bar) / 2

if close of current bar > X you get a blue dot (long mode)
    if close of current bar < Y you get a red dot (short mode)

How far I'm I with my guessing?

Btw : Although you may have found this idea by yourself, Gann has something simaler and he was trading before me and you...

#18     Mar 29, 2009
  9. .
    thanks for ur posting.but there is no relation with candle closing.its took data with two othere markets then its calculate voluem and give confermation.i am using this indicatore romlast six months .almost 80-90% posetive trades

#19     Mar 29, 2009
  10. here u see last trade .the bar is for short but sognal is long .it was real trade.that bar could confuse many trader but for me it was best trade of day.i took 5 points

#20     Mar 29, 2009