Great Idea, I need your help.

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by totti, Dec 17, 2002.

1. totti

totti

There is an almost non risk business idea(returns around 10% per year on huge investment 10mil or more)

Usually this kind of thing should be treated by Banks and such, However, here in Tokyo, they are too scared to make any extra investment.

I cant talk about it in detail here.
    the outline is like this

there is a market about 40 billion $ worth per year and there is only one competetor. and difinately we can do better than the company. Its not like stock investment but more like short term bond or insurance that can be ranked AA+.

in this kind of situation, Where should I bring the plan in the States?

2. totti

totti

I forgot to say

The investment will return every few month with around 1.5% to 2% interest, but the contracts with clients should be consistantly.

3. why don't you contact an employment recruiting firm and create a business plan. surely if your idea is legit you'll be able to find someone to share your risk.

4. totti

totti

Thank you for the info.

What kind of firm is it? And they wont steal my idea?

5. totti

totti

yes It is really gonig to be good business. in fact, I ve already done very well with similar idea and I bought this new plan to the company that is providing money for that older one. However, the company doesnt have anymore money for doing it.

The new idea and the older one doesnt share the same market.

6. I am not familiar with how it works if you are out of the country, so you will have to find that out somehow.

But here in the U.S., if one has an idea they believe is marketable, there are a few considerations. The first is whether or not you need other people to invest in your idea while it gets off the ground. This is venture capital. Next, you need to figure out what kind of people you will need to help you run this company. If you don't have a lot of management experience, and you want to get venture capital, you will have to bring in outside help. This is where the employment recruiting firms come in.

Regardless, unless you have the money to do everything yourself, and in 99% of cases even if you don't, you will need a business plan. Venture capitalists require them and legitimate VC firms will not steal your ideas. Business plans are also excellent for getting your idea squared away and organized, while at the same time setting you down a path that has the highest odds of success.

Good luck to you,

Rich

7. totti

totti

Thank you very much. Youve explained it really well. :)
    I have over 25 years of director experience in a british bank and a british security company in Tokyo. (before that I was working in Continental Bank(I think they are gone now?) Tokyo brunch for 6 years after I graduated from a Japanese university.)

I will try your approuch. thank you.

Totti

8. can you elaborate a little on the concept. is this prime bank notes ?

surf:)

9. totti

totti

No, it is not.

Im sorry. I really want to tell the idea (when I have good idea I always want to speak maybe you know how I feel. :) but last time when I was in a bank about 17 years ago. I did that and every single one of banks in Japan did the same and became not as profitable as it could have been anymore.)

10. totti

totti

but "notes" is good point. I dont think the thing im looking at is not common in the United States.

#10     Dec 17, 2002