Great homemade pizza!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by acronym, Mar 12, 2006.

1. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

sounds good to me.

check these guys out.....

www.bigsausagepizza.com

#11     Mar 13, 2006
  2. Fred, i dont think that site was REALLY about pizza..............:confused:

#12     Mar 14, 2006
  3. Nope, i saw a good half dozen videos, and i dont beleive, there was anything on there about homemade pizza, at all .

Although, "may, or may not be seafood" seems to apply. :)

#13     Mar 14, 2006
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

LMFAO!!!!!

#14     Mar 14, 2006
  5. In his very best "gay" voice, one of my friends use to call a pizzeria and order a sausage pizza with strict orders that the sausage be whole, uncut, and centered in the middle of the pizza. Usually, the order taker would spend several minutes trying to understand the order, and we would dissolve into hysterical laughter.

My friend would have been a great addition to the Jerky Boys.

#15     Mar 14, 2006
  6. Arnie

Arnie

If you ever go to the Outerbanks of NC, stop in the Black Pelican (in Kitty Hawk or Kill Devil Hills) and try one of their wood fired pizzas...superb!!! Plus they have some great drafts on tap. I miss the ocean.

#16     Mar 14, 2006
  7. 4-20 day is comin' up. Looks like you guys are getting in the spirit a little early

I'll I have to do that next time I'm over there. My mom lives out there. One of the most surprising pizza joints I ever went to was a place in Des Moines, IA of all places. They had this incredible cheeseburger pizza with mustard and onions. I'm too tired to remember the name of the joint. Also, falafel pizza is really good at the Noah's Ark in Highland Park, NJ.

I can't stand cooking and have never had a tasty seafood pizza, but here is my fantasy: lobster and clams with a garlic butter, oregano and pesto sauce with the cheese/s used in "white pizza" (fresh mozzarella?). Also, black olives, thinly cut tomato slices and a smattering of diced celery. Heavy on the fresh ground pepper. Fire oven. The dough must be hand tossed and thin with a touch of cornmeal and olive oil to accentuate the flaky crust. I've been dreaming about this for years. Maybe you CA guys and Don can get this at Spago.

#17     Mar 15, 2006
  8. The Mello Mushroom and Nancie's in ATL are excellent.

#18     Mar 15, 2006
  9. Pizza guys, i dont know why they do it-maybe because they dont know better, but try this on for bad taste-DO NOT READ ON IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.

Some people who remain nameless , ordered a pizza.
    Incidentally,nobody there knew the guy did this-his own weird joke, but promtly stuck the round change note right up the 'ol butt crack, and sat on it for the 20 or so minutes for the pizza to arrive.
    Wiggled, etc.
    Goes to pay for the pizza, reaches down the dacks, pulls out this somewhat crumpled, and sweat moistened note.

Hands it over to the pizza guy, whom unsuspectingly grabs it, and, perhaps with a dawning realization of how funky this thing was, and from where it may have emanated, says "uh, thanks" and gets the hell outta there, taking some care to isolate the particular area.....

The person/address was banned for life, but whatever happens, dont let anyone you know work for a high volume pizza chain, its just not worth it.

:eek:

#19     Mar 15, 2006
  10. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

did he tip?

#20     Mar 15, 2006